#45

A/N: here's an apology for the crappy update last chapter, it was kinda a filler so I'm sorry it sucked 🥲<3

____

It didn't take long before you'd settled into the new environment, followed by your most... warm welcome that Kaiser had given you. After the fundamental training session, all stratum's had took part in, you were all briefed about the future matches and given your own personal training regimes shortly after.

Effective immediately, Noa had had the expectation that you were all to begin training as soon as dawn came about the next day. Although, for now, you were sat in the common room while Anri refreshed everyone's memory of the systems at Blue Lock and such. And in your case, and the few ex U20 members, you were hearing these for the first time, and therefore took note of them.

"Initially, your living arrangements will... upgrade alongside your progress. Based on how high you placed this morning, you'll receive the assigned benefits." She explained, looking for approval on everyone's faces. Football hierarchy, how great. You thought to yourself, leaning back in your chair. You looked over to Isagi you seemingly sank in his chair with a pouty frown.

"Great, natto and pickled radish again..." He mumbled under his breath, still inwardly fuming about being last place. You softly chuckled at him, reassuring him you'd share your food. Your name was then called by Anri's soft voice, catching your attention and you snapped your head back in her direction.

"L/n-chan. You'll have separate quarters from the boys, of course." You raised your eyebrow letting out a quiet 'really?', both expecting it, but still a little surprised - in a good way. You voice was joined by a few others, asking the same thing.

"This ain't fair! I want my own room!" Raichi growled from beside you, to which you covered your mouth, snickering; some of the other guys smirked at him in amusement too. The sight of him with his sleeves and pants rolled up alongside his angry demeanour was amusing at the very least.

"And no. There will be no crossovers between dorms. These precautions were taken for the mere fact she could coexist with you morons in this facility without the JFU breathing down my neck. Although, I trust you're not a bunch of prepubescent teens anymore." Ego's voice screeched over the speakers in the room before he went back to whatever he was doing.

"Yeah, that..." Anri spoke up, holding back an irritated expression at the sound of his voice. You couldn't help but smile at her reaction, Ego's uncanny interruptions were annoying to say the least. Regardless of whether he was right or not.

"Settle in for now, your training begins tomorrow, 8am sharp." She nods to everyone before beckoning for you to follow her.

"I'll see you in the dining hall later today, yeah?" Isagi reminded, halting you for a second. You look back on nod with a smile. Your eyes follow a glint of light, catching a glimpse of the necklace around his neck. Thinking he'd kept it on for weeks erupted butterflies in your stomach as you walked away.

You were showed to your room, which was an en suite if anything. Having your own bedroom and not having to share a bathroom were one of the perks of this place that you'd easily get used to. Apparently all the BM players were given these advantages also, so it made sense for you to have the same wince you were their 'honorary' player.

You looked around, noticing a set of blue lounge clothes and what looked to be the body suit you'd notice everyone wearing when face timing them a few weeks ago. "Hmm... tacky." You hummed to yourself, picking up the monochrome co-ord, grimacing at the sight of it.