#41

You stare around for a moment or so, comprehending Anri's words, and while doing so, you make eye contact with another familiar face in the time being.

Rin sends you a blank stare, seeming like he'd heard the conversation. You, on the other hand, sent him an acknowledging smile and a wave, which clearly wasn't reciprocated as his expression remained indifferent once he walked away.

Although, your attention averts back to Anri again as a thought comes to mind. "So...what kind of offer...exactly?" You tilt your head in curiosity, watching her intently.

"I can't give away too many details, but if you accept the offer, you'd be apart of the last stage of Blue Lock's programme." She sends you a polite smile smile, explaining with her hands, in a professional manner.

"But don't be pressured. You have a couple weeks until the programme actually begins." She says, reassuringly. "Your manager will here from us with all of the details. Just reach out if you make the choice to accept."

You suddenly feel like a weight's been put on your shoulders while you already start thinking of the pro's and con's of such an offer.

You had internationals coming up after all. But wouldn't joining improve your skills by a long shot? Did you really want to be the only girl training with a bunch of sweaty and ignorant guys? Well... some of them, at least.

"Alright. I'll give it a thought. I'm definitely interested to say the least." You nod, looking back at her again.

She nods in agreement and leaves you to it after a few words. "You should get back to celebrating with your friends. I'll look forward to your reply, Y/n-san." She waves.

You notice her walk back over to a tall and lanky man. His glasses framing his face, while his dark hair was almsot covering his eyes in a bowl cut. For some odd reason, his presence almost sent a disturbing chill down your spine before you shake it off and walk back towards the boys.

"Y/n." You feel an arm wrap around your shoulder and look up to see Isagi looking down at you with a smile. Smirking at him teasingly, you lightly elbow him, "Look at you go, hero."

"Shut up. Damn prodigy." He scoffs smugly grinning back. You notice as he then proceeded to dig into his left pocket, trying to find something, before he pulled out his closed fist.

"You bought sweets?" Your eyes light up with a childish expression as you attempt to grab whatever it was out of his hand.

"No, dumbass." He laughs. "I wanted it give you this before, but I forgot. Guess there's no time like the present though." Considering the timing and the win you both just had, he was right. This was the perfect time for him to give you this certain something.

He dropped, what seemed to be a ring on a dainty piece of chain into your hand, a necklace? You look down at it closely and confirm your thought after you see a matching ring in his palm. Your eyebrows raise a little at the sight and you can't help but let a smile form on your lips.

They were simple, silver bands, yours more thin than his, with something engraved in them.

(A/n: that can be up to you, like a symbol, shape or names or anything <3)

"Matching rings! They're so cute!" You fawn over the idea of him getting the both of you matching rings as a sign of your friendship, and it almost bought about a fluttering feeling in your stomach.

"Guys look! He proposed!" Bachira snickered, whispering to the rest of the guys.

Raichi rolled his eyes at the sight, folding his arms, "Fucking finally."