#23

[A/N:
f/c = favourite colour
f/f/d = favourite food/drink
and for future reference:
h/c = hair colour
e/c = eye colour
f/f/d = favourite food/drink]

____

Team Z
[Today at 03:57pm]

[7 other members were previously added to the group chat]

Isagi
That makes like 20 of us now?

Bachira
Over population 💀

Hiori
Heya Isagi

Nanase
Hey guys

Princess
Hi

Karasu
Who needs to say hi again
when we saw each other like 10
minutes ago??
Schmoes

Shidou
Who the fuck says shmoes you
crow looking dumbass

Otoya
There any cute girls in this gc?

Isagi
No

Bachira
Yes

Otoya
I'll just leave then
What-

Yukimiya
That's not nice otoya kun
Nice meeting you all back there

Isagi
Bachira 😐

Nagi
👋🏻
Reo?
Did you add zantetsu?

Reo
I see you again after how many
days and you ask about him?

Zantetsu
Im hear
here*

Nagi
I'm*

Rin
Idiots

Niko
Sup

Baro
Yo

____

To your unbeknownst, the guys added a few others to the group chat from the last remaining teams and you'd yet to meet or talk to any of them. Since you were out, you'd witched your phone to 'Do not disturb' mode for now, since you knew it would be buzzing every few seconds. Meanwhile, you stood by a pillar in Tokyo Central Station, waiting for a certain someone to show up.

Trying to keep as little body weight as you could on your injured leg, in hopes of not slowing down the healing process, your eyes wondered around one of the twenty-eight platforms as tons of people passed, some running, late to catch their trains back home, others boarding or departing the incoming trains.

As minutes passed by, slower than you wanted, you grew more and more nervous to meet the muscular, ginger boy you'd only ever spoken to over text and FaceTimed all but twice. Your previous interaction, however, made it somewhat easier to actually meet him properly again. Although, let's just say it wasn't the best of ways to meet someone.

You'd probably be panicking if it was anyone else. Especially the likes of Rin.

Every 6 minutes, for as long as you'd been there, you eyed the Shinkansen bullet train every time it arrived, for a familiar face or a spiky, orange tuff of hair just in case his train was to arrive early. But thankfully you hadn't seen him yet.