#11

[A/N: just a reminder - if you haven't already, I finished the rest of the last chapter so make sure to finish reading where it last left off! 07/07/23]

____

You were happy to FaceTime again, it made the talking easier and since they weren't as rowdy about meeting you, you'd actually be able to hold a conversation this time.

You'd decided to work out while of ft with Bachira and Kunigami, so you put a quick gym outfit together before leaving. Pulling a half zipped pull-over, over your head, and grabbing your ear phones, you left your house to go to the gymnasium at your school.

It was open on weekends and until late for students with a sport as their extracurricular subject and either way, your coach had given you the keys as captain so you didn't have anything to worry about.

No one was usually around at this time, so when you reached the front of the gymnasium and walked in, while taking an earphone out, un-contrary to the usual, you found it empty.

Sighing, you walked through to the indoor gym with all of the equipment and pulled your phone out. You picked out the group chat and clicked the video call button, waiting as it rang.

The annoying ringing came to a stop as someone answered the call. You looked to see the screen a little blurred before it went back to normal, just to see Raichi on the other side.

"Ugh. What are you doing here."

Rolling his eyes, he tch'ed to that being your comment and not an overly enthusiastic 'hey' or something. "Tch. I was never not invited."

"Right." You rolled your eyes back. "Where's everyone else?" With that, the screen split, showing a few more of the guys had joined. In particular, Kunigami, Isagi, and Chigiri in turn. And then so did some of the rest of the guys. More than you expected.

"Hey guys! How you doing?" Smiling at their faces, you greeted them happily, contrary to Raichi, but that was besides the point. They all responded with waves or 'hi's'.

With a subtle smile on his face, Kunigami asked, "Hey y/n. We're good, you?"

"I'm good thanks! So what..are we all doin this?"

"I mean we thought so, since it was pretty boring." Naruhaya shrugged.

Isagi noticed your surprised expression, "You down Y/n?"

"Yeah of course! Just didn't think you'd all want to join. It'll be more fun this way!" You grinned.

"Hold on." You said, raising your eyebrows. "Where's Bachira."

"Oh right, he said he'd go get us some water with Gagamaru." Chigiri answered to your dropped face.

"Awh sweet, let's start when they get here." A few minutes later after you all did your thing, warming up, you heard two 'pings' indicated two others joined the call.

"HEY GUYS!" Bachira yelled, panting already. Whether it was from running or screaming you didn't know.

"Hey." Gagamaru greeted with his low voice and sort of smile.

"Late to your own party huh?" Aiming the remark at Bachira, since he was the one who proposed the idea of FaceTiming again.

"Hey!" He frowned.

"Why are you panting?? Surely getting water isn't that tiring." You laughed.

"I RAN." You giggled at him, as he put his phone down to face him.

A few of the guys left the call, and just joined someone else since they were in the same gym and the call was overloading with echoes and repeating background noise. Leaving the call with yourself, and the groups of boys in each frame, making it easier to see them.