Kuroko x Storyteller!Reader - Library Story Day

Your 27, so is Kuroko.

Week 1 Theme Fluff *cough*abitsad*cough*

——

"The servant boy jumped over the fence with the princess in his arms, 'you sure you want to do this princess?' The princess nodded, 'I want us find our own happy ever after, I love you Yuki, your more than just a servant boy to me.' He smiled, 'I love you too, I promise to protect you forever, Yumi' and with that the two escaped the palace grounds safely. Running off to find there own happy ever after. The end," you closed your notebook and got up.

You had volunteered to be the library's storyteller, since you loved kids and writing stories. Yes you had to read them the stories you wrote.

"What happened after," one of the little girls asked.

"I want to know too!" a little boy jumped up, "I want to be brave like the servant boy and run away with my princess!"

You giggled, "ok, how about I write a sequel to the story, hmm?"

"What's a sequel?" another boy asked.

"It's like an extended ending, giving you more detail on what happened after," you answered.

"Then please write one!" a girl said and all the other kids agreed.

You layed in bed trying to come up with a idea for the sequel, you didn't think that they would have liked it that much.

'It has to have a little adventure in it, the boys won't like so much romance,' you thought and took out your pen and notebook, 'ah, I got it!'

You smiled at your work, it was pleasing enough to you.

***

"The servant boy fought the knight that had come to take the princess away, his princess. Yumi stood there scared holding her baby daughter in her arms, 'YUKI!!!' she screamed watching her husband fall to the ground. The neighbors who heard the commotion rushed out and attacked the knight, even though they were successful Yuki had already left. The end," you finished and watch the kids stir around.

"I love it!" a boy jumped up, "even if it was sad I loved it!"

One of the girls jumped up and asked, "do you have a servant boy that you love?"

You thought for a moment and nodded, "yes I do, but he's not a servant boy."

"What is he then, since your obviously a princess," a boy questioned.

"He's a basketball player, well was."

The kids looked at you hoping you would go on.

You sighed then smiled, "my servant boy passed on a couple years ago."

Suddenly all the kids got up and jumped on you, "don't be sad!" the shouted.

You giggled, "don't worry I'm fine!"

Later that night you sat in your bed and took out a picture of you and Kuroko, both of you had engagement rings on and were smiling.

You kissed the photo and muttered, "how's my servant boy."

If he were there he would have giggled and answer, "I'm good, my princess."

You two never got married, he left before you two ever could.

You missed telling him your stories, but he was always there listening to you.

He was happy that you were well.