Trip to police station

Hello!

Yeah, another fanfiction. Maybe this will have more chapters than others, hah ^^
Firsly, I need to write down most important info ( bc I don't wanna get you confused )

-- You don't have to read one shot's. But I recommend read the first one. It's like prologue

-- There will be Naomight. But I feel bad seeing the age range, so small changes! They're not important to the plot, but I feel better when I mention them
Naomasa is here 43 and Yagi is 49
It's look better than canon age difference-

-- For now, Izuku won't have love relationship with anyone. Maybe this will change, maybe not.

-- sorry if some characters are OCC! And I know Izuku is really OCC, but I didn't see his canon character fits here

For now its everything. Hope to write this story in good way!

Enjoy reading ❤️

—————

BIP BIP BIP

The green-haired teenager sighed loudly into the pillow. He raised his hand and hit the alarm clock.

When he heard a crash, he quickly turned his head towards the cabinet. The watch had a dent from his prosthetic fist.

Oh. Right

He wasn't in his old room anymore. Not in his home.

...Shot. He broke Yagi's clock again.

"Why can't they make it stronger?" he muttered to himself, reluctantly getting out of bed. He stretched, rubbing his face with hand. Even if he looked normal, he still couldn't get used to it. After all, how often do you move in with a Symbol of Peace in order to save his life? And almost giving him a heart attack.

But thanks to this he regained some base of operations. Even if it is a teenager's room. Initially, he planned to find an abandoned building or a convenient alley. But the universe seems to want to make up for his past.

The room Toshinori gave him was not too big, but not too small either. He was perfect for Izuku. Bed and desk. That's all he needed. He hid a bag of his things in the closet, and newly bought clothes were hanging on the hangers. But all the magic happens on the desk. His organizing station was there. More than one supporting student cried out of happiness at this.

The desk was disappearing under a pile of cables, parts and metal.

He was supposed to clean them up. But... Each time, somehow, another thing appeared there. And then he was busy with something else... Never mind. He will do it later.

Izuku got out of bed, throwing the sheets over himself. He felt like he had an hour of sleep... Maybe that was all he had, but those were details.

With his eyes half closed, he left the room, heading to the kitchen. He immediately began to hear two voices. He tensed, stopping.His heart started beating much faster. Eyes widened.