"She is so beautiful" he said and i glared at him.

She came towards me while everyone present there was looking at her like vultures,. I just wanted to snatch their eyes and dig their body in the ground for looking at my wife with those lustful eyes.

"I must say you are looking so beautiful mrs Malik" he complimented her and I was feeling like choking him.

Everyone was gawking at her. I was hating the idea of coming here.
I shouldn't let her come here.

I went out.

NOOR MALIK

I came towards Mr malik and could see that everyone was staring at me which was making me uncomfortable. I didn't like how his business partner was looking at me.

I adjusted my dupatta on my head properly like a hijab.

Just then mr malik went out.

What happened to him?why he left me alone?
I was talking with miss arohi but i wasn't liking how her husband is starting at me so I went out to find mr malik.

I was standing near the garden and was about to go  because mr malik was nowhere to be found so i thought to return to my room when suddenly i felt a hand wrapping around my waist. I felt my heart beat faster.
I instantly jerked his hands and turned Around only to find it was his friend who earlier complimented me.

"What are you doing?" I said and he took few steps towards me.

"You look so hot baby, let's have fun. No one will get to know let's go to my room"

"Wait!" I said and he was about to hold my hand when suddenly he got a hard punch on his face making him fall on his hip on the floor.

I gasped seeing mr Malik with red eyes and anger was dripping on his face.

He went towards him and hold him by his collar,made him stand up and again a hard punch landed on his not so handsome face making his nose to bleed

"How dare you to touch my wife" he said and again punched him and he fall on his back and mr Malik sat on his knees and hold his collar punching him like a beast. I put my hands on my mouth with wide eyes

"HOW DARE YOU TO TOUCH MY WIFE WITH YOUR FILTHY HANDS" He growl at him making me startled and was beating him with no mercy. He somehow managed to come out of his grip and stand up and he punched mr malik but before he can do that mr malik hold a fistful of his hair and banged his head on the table and i heard a crack sound witnessing he just broke his neck.

Everyone came there with hearing sounds of breaking things and gasped seeing him beating the shit out of him.

"HOW DARE YOU TO HARRAS MY WIFE" he said and some people tried to separate them but he wasn't leaving him.
After sometime he left him and glared at me and i gulped,I was shivering there with fear. He came near me took out his jacket and made me wear it and told me to stay there.

"Stay here, don't you dare to move" he warned me and walked somewhere.

After few minutes he came back with something and when he opened it i found out it's a burqa.

He helps me to wear it saying

"Khoobsurati jitni chupi Hui ho utni hi khoobsurat lagti hai" he said and i felt a tingling sensation in my stomach and it was wriggling.

He hold my hand and dragged me towards our room.

After reaching to our room he closed the door

"Why you beat him?" I asked him and he scoffed

"I saved you and here you're complaining. " He said

"I would kill anyone if they try to touch you, i would kill all of them who were staring at you because I don't want other mens to look at my wife the way i do. Only i have the rights to see you like this" he said sending shiver to my body and the look on his face was clear that he isn't lying.
I never knew that he is that possesive but i felt happy that he is being possessive for me.

~~~~~~~

Don't forget to vote and comment.

People cross all the limits in love 💕

Thank you cherries

Love from mahi♡