𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 3 - 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠

Start from the beginning

"Truth" i said, and i saw disappointment filled in all there faces, except Reyansh's.

"You guys can ask, i already know everything about her" vanni said, giving me an side eye.

"Are you in a relationship with Reyansh Agarwal?" came the question from the girl none other than we refer as devil.

"Who are you to ask, you aren't even playing" i snapped, while reyansh choked on his drink.

"I bet everyone here, wants to know this too. Since, he has been glancing at you for almost every passing minutes and then you both has followed each other on Instagram while we all know that the navya doesn't give any shit for all this"

"I don't know what makes you think this, but i am not a relationship with Reyansh and will never be in one" i said and stood up.

"Oh really? Does Reyansh says the same?" which made navya laugh.

"ofcourse, i hardly refer each other as friends and you are pairing us as a couple? No thanks but i am happy with all the people i have got. I don't want any other to get added"

"Then what's with the following each other?" sanvi said, raising one of her brows. "I didn't know you were so into him that you keep on checking his following or followers" which shocked Sanvi, but she quickly recovered and said,

"It wasn't me!" she tried proving herself. "Are you guys serious?" interrupted the voice of Sristhi.

"The boy you both are fighting for is right in front of you, if you want to ask, ask him directly. Specially you sanvi, Don't go around creating these kinds of scenes"

"you all can talk whatever you want to, but don't include me oin it. If you have any doubt about me being in a relationship with anyone. Ask the anyone because i won't be tolerating something like that" Navya said and walked away from there.

Navya was getting bored, after she has walked away from her friends the only place she thought to came on is the field behind there school, but before that she quickly got into her class and took a novel out from her back which is always there.

It's not that big and no one ever came to this side-until the sports season starts so no one would be interrupting her.

She has been sitting here for almost seven minutes. They were having there recess time but the bell hasn't rung yet. But Navya doesn't plan on going to her next class

Turning the page of her book, while feeling emptiness in her stomach as she hasn't eaten anything for her lunch. Today is one of the worst days.

All she wants to do is get home as quickly as possible and get inside her room as pick any book from her shelf and start reading it. Yess, she is a bookworm! Being folded between the pages of her book is the only thing which gives her comfort.

"I can see the exact example of the 5 star wala ad" a honey like voice says, making navya instantly regret her decision for bunking the class.

She turned her face towards it, just to meet with the brown eyed boy.

"What are you doing here? Don't tell me you followed me till here" she harshly stood up from her seat. Holding her book tightly.

"I came here to eat my lunch peacefully, but i guess i have to share it " he replied, holding his tiffin box in the air so that she could get a look.

"You don't have to share, i am not hungry anyway" she said, but got betrayed by the universe. Because the moment the words left her mouth, her stomach made a cute sound, turning her into a blushing mess.

"But your tummy is saying the exact opposite of it" he said while talking the seat navya has been sitting on a minute

ago. Navya looked down at him, her cheeks were stained with pinkish shade of red while she said "Just eat your lunch and leave"