43. Truth revelation

Start from the beginning

                (Taehyung's outfit)

As soon as Yeon-joo's family see Taehyung they starts shouting. His mother says, "Taehyung you are murderer. You killed my son. You will have to pay for it."
If Jungkook's guards were not surrounding Taehyung safely then Yeon-joo's family might have attacked him.
When they couldn't reach Taehyung like this then they start throwing different things towards him.
Jimin reaches at stage and holds the microphone in his hands. He says, "Listen here carefully guards, if someone tries to misbehave here then kindly throw them out of the conference hall."
Hearing this Yeon-joo's family slightly quite down.

But reporters were very eager to start this press conference. They don't have dare to question Jimin that's why they start asking questions from Ji-eun.
One reporter says, "Miss Lee is your artist a murderer? Why are you trying to save him?"
Other says, "Miss Lee can you ask Taehyung that what kind of relationship he and Yeon-joo have?"
Other asks, "What was your intention behind Yeon-joo's murderer?"

Taehyung was just sitting on stage without saying anything. He was just looking at the commotion happening in the hall.
Today he can feel what his mother must have felt when she was facing public after her that fake scandal. The allegations thrown at her were much more worse than the one that are thrown at him.
These reporters don't even try to find the truth behind the allegations thrown at him. They are just considering him as a murderer without any proof.
Sehun couldn't handle seeing reporters framing Taehyung like this. He says, "Can you all please quite down? We all are here to answer your questions right. I believe that the PR Department of Big Picture Entertainment is much more capable then you all. So I think you should let them proceed this press conference properly without creating such a ruckus here."

Jimin says, "Thank you Mr. Sehun. So hello everyone myself Jeon Jimin head of PR Department of Big Picture Entertainment company. We have today invited you all here so that we can tell you the truth behind Yeon-joo's murder. I hope everyone will mention discipline and let us explain the situation carefully. If someone tries to create a problem between the press conference then Big Picture Entertainment will take legal actions against them. I believe our law won't punish any innocent and will give justice to everyone. Whoever is guilty will be surely punished. So please behave and let us proceed this press conference. Thank you."

After Jimin's speech everyone quite down. He then asks someone to start the projector where complete video of that day shooting started.
He says, "As you all can see that our artist Taehyung has tried to start the mechanism a lot of time but it doesn't worked that's why probe manager Mr. Yeon-joo came there to check it. But the mechanism started as soon as he tried to start it and I believe it somewhat clarifies that our artist was not involved in this murder case. He had tried to start the mechanism a lot of times. If he was involved in this then he wouldn't have done that knowing the mixture will fall on him only."

Someone from the reporters says, "It is possible that he had known how many times we have to step on mechanism and when it was last time to click on mechanism that time he acts like it's not working and that's how mixture falls on Yeon-joo who came to check the mechanism."
Jimin smiles and says in a taunting way, "Oh I see our friend here have a wild imagination. Then let's see what happens next."
Video proceeds and it shows how mixture falls on Yeon-joo and then how Taehyung was the first one who tries to save him.
Jimin again says, "Now if we think then if Taehyung was trying to kill Yeon-joo then why he will try to save him?"
Everyone in the audience quite down. Then a reporter says, "Maybe he was acting to save him so that people won't doubt him. It's clear that he was acting."
Taehyung was just sitting there while looking at everything blankly. No one can tell what was going inside his brain.