When the daylight faded, Ji Taoyu, who had taken a nap, carried a basket to his field.

Today, Azu came to the village to collect medicinal materials. He wanted to prepare dinner early so that Huang Yinsheng could have breakfast and dinner before returning to the city.

Looking at Yusun, a fellow villager who came over the road, Taoyu put the vegetables in his hands into the basket, stood up and called someone, but his voice was a bit colder than usual.

"Ms. Sun."

But the woman didn't hear anything wrong, and said to herself: "I heard that Doctor Huang came to the village today. I looked for the medicinal soup at home and finished it, so I had to shamelessly come here to trouble my brother and give it to me again." Prescribe two of the medicines on the prescription."

With that said, the woman took money from her purse and gave it to Ji Taoyu.

Many people in the village knew that Ji Taoyu had some medical skills. When he had no time to go to the city and the medicine was not in a hurry to be used immediately, they would ask Taoyu for help and bring the medicine back when he went to Huang Yinsheng's medical clinic in the city.

It's common for people to help buy something for them, but the people in the village who buy medicine are called Ji Taoyu not only because he has medical skills, but also because he is Huang Yinsheng's grandson, so the price of medicine from him is always much cheaper for fellow villagers.

The brothers and sisters in the village like to trouble him even more.

Ji Taoyu also tacitly understood this and had always done so.

But this time, he didn't wait for the woman to bring the money over and said: "Two pieces of medicine, Mrs. Sun will give me 260 yuan."

The woman paused when she heard this and said, "Has the price of medicine increased?"

The first pair I got was only 100 ren, and the two pairs were only 200 ren. How could I get an extra 60 ren out of thin air?

"The price has always been that price. If Mrs. Sun goes to a nearby medical clinic to prescribe medicine, the price will only be higher than this."

Mrs. Sun quickly said: "Brother Tao, what is going on?"

Ji Taoyu said: "First, I took the prescriptions from the villagers to the medical clinic to get medicine. I thought that we were all neighbors in the same village. I never wanted to make money from the medicine from my fellow villagers. The price of the medicine was always the lowest, so I brought it to the market. The price can't be lowered, I think it's a sense of fellow countrymen."

"Yes, yes, the folks all know that we are all grateful to the Li Zheng family."

It was the New Year and the festival, and someone in the village who killed pigs and sheep didn't send a piece of meat to Ji's house.

Ji Taoyu said coldly: "I don't do this to be grateful to everyone. I just want everyone in the same village to live in harmony and friendship. It happens that some people don't care about the feelings of fellow villagers. In this case, why should I be so warm to each other?"

No matter how stupid she is, she can tell that these words are directed at her. Mrs. Sun screams injustice: "Brother Tao, where are these words?"

"Ms. Sun is usually a gentle person, but she still doesn't know the whole story. So why don't you go back and ask Brother Xia carefully how he treats his fellow countrymen."

Ji Taoyu reminded her slowly: "I hope Madam Sun can tell me the truth. If she confuses right and wrong like that, she won't listen."

"I haven't told my parents about the matter yet. If Mrs. Sun can go back and persuade Brother Xia to give a decent explanation, then that's it. If I insist on my own opinion, a weak and useless person like me can only do It's up to my parents to uphold justice."