"Have you brought the message?"

"I have already asked the oxcart driver in the village to bring back a message. He said that Brother Tao would come to the medical center to help. If he is tired, he should rest for the night and go back early tomorrow morning."

Huang Yinsheng clasped his hands behind his back and nodded: "Okay, this will save his parents from worrying about getting angry and coming to the city late at night. Seeing that there are so many things in the village during the autumn harvest, everything has to be watched and run around. ."

The pharmacist responded.

"I just took a look at Brother Tao. The fever has gone away, but I still feel uncomfortable."

Huang Yinsheng thought of his brother who was lying on the bed and was very hot. He felt anxious in his heart and said with a straight face: "Such a big kid still wants to go to the river for fun. How dangerous! What if there is something wrong with him? Come on."

The dispensing master laughed and said: "Today the results are released in autumn, Brother Tao has to take a look. He is so playful. My temperament couldn't be better, don't you know."

Speaking of this, Huang Yinsheng seemed to suddenly remember something: "I was so busy that I forgot about this."

As he spoke, he sighed again: "The decision as to whether or not to make it has been made in Qiuwei Field, so why rush to know the result immediately."

"That kid from the You family is really talented, but he is only focused on studying and is not necessarily good at other things. I always feel that the kid is not simple-minded, but Xiao Tao Zi's parents like him very much."

"Don't talk about Li Zheng and Man Jing. Looking at the entire Li Dynasty, who can care less about scholars? You are so worried because you love Brother Tao, but we Li Zheng have a vicious eye, and Erlang of the You family fell into the trap the first time!"

The dispensing master looked delighted: "From now on, I will be the Master of Juren. Although Brother Tao is weak, he is blessed."

Upon hearing this, Huang Yinsheng's face turned from worry to surprise: "Is it true?"

"The list that Huang Qi went to see is written in black and red on red paper. It can't be wrong!"

"Since You Jiaerlang has this ability, then I can't say much."

As soon as he finished speaking, Huang Yisheng saw the person coming. He stopped talking and said, "Huo Yishi is back and was talking about preparing dinner."

Huo Shu didn't know what the two talked about, but seeing that Huang Yinsheng seemed to be in a good mood, he nodded slightly and went through the door first.

At this time, there was a fire on the stove in the backyard, and the smoke was curling up. I guess I had to prepare my own dinner.

Everyone who goes out in the evening returns home, which is usually when the whole family gathers together. Therefore, it is customary for the evening meal to be the most sumptuous meal of the day.

The shop is closed, and we have time to cook.

"Brother Huangqi, I really want to eat Dong'an chicken."

"You are so weak now that you cannot eat such spicy food. I have already cooked porridge for you. You can eat it next time when you recover."

"I don't often come to Azu's place to spend the night. When will I be able to eat it next time?"

Huo Shu just arrived at the door of the house when he heard a voice coming from the kitchen. He glanced at it and heard that the voice sounded like the little brother's.