Introduction

Hey there! 

So...I don't know about anyone else but I definitely only watched Saltburn for one thing and one thing only. And if you don't know what (or rather who) I'm talking about then this fanfic probs isn't for you :) 

If you've seen Saltburn you know it's pretty insane and definitely giving transparent xxxx However, aside from the very bold scenes I think we can all agree that Jacob Elordi what everything we wanted him to be and personally I don't think he got enough screen time or character development but that's another convo. Basically, this story will dive into the story of Delilah and Felix (Jacobs character) along with everything else that goes on that one summer at Saltburn Manor.

I will give warning now to inappropriate language (cursing and smutty stuff) and also to triggering subjects. If you haven't watched the movie then I won't spoil it but there will definitely be references to su!c!de and most likely forms of abuse. I haven't written the whole story yet but with my characters story in mind, I can imagine these things will feature. If you are under the age of about 14-15 I don't recommend this book for you!

 I will put a TW at the beginning of any relevant chapters (this will be for abusive references along with sexual references) <3

At the top of each chapter there will be a song (mostly from 2006 when the movie is set) that I think matches the general vibe of the chapter so feel free to play that while you read! And if you have any song suggestions leave them in the comments and I will take a listen!! 

Note: I don't own any characters, features, lines or plots from Emerald Fennels movie 'Saltburn' but I do own all other featured characters, plots, etc :) 

With that all being said, I hope you enjoy this story!

You are loved, stay safe <3