Chapter 52

"Yes, darling," you said clearly. Because otherwise Air would force you to say it loud and clear for so long. And to avoid this punishment, you try to say it at the first time.

She had already got out of the car and taken the bags out of the trunk while you were still sitting in the car. Your eyes were fixed on the steering wheel for a moment as you just sat there, not even thinking. When you emerged from that moment, you shook your head a little before getting out of the car.

Air had already taken a few steps towards the church with her bags while you still had to walk halfway around the car. Without even looking, she reached back with the car keys in her hand and locked the car.

She didn't say another word as she walked towards the living room while you slowly climbed the stairs. When you arrived in your room, you took off your jacket and hung it away neatly, taking off your shoes in peace. Otherwise, you always threw your jacket somewhere in the room. Usually on your sofa. And your shoes also flew around the room. But not this time.

You tried to drag everything out as much as possible so you wouldn't have to wait any longer for Air. Because if you're waiting for Air without doing nothing the time is running backwards.

But at some point you had done everything. You briefly thought about already undressing, but Air wouldn't like that. So you threw yourself onto your bed and leaned back against the backrest.

The bulge in your crotch could be recognized by any blind person as it started to hurt more every second not to feel Air's hands on your body. You knew it would be a punishment, but for you it was a reward. Your head was already spinning as it thought about what Air was going to do to you.

More and more you thought about Air's hands gently roaming over your body... or her kisses being spread over your torso... even better... her kisses enveloping you in a layer. Your skin tingled all over as you felt your pants about to burst. And without even thinking about it, you moaned a little louder while you exhaled.

You didn't even notice that you had closed your eyes when a voice suddenly came into the room. "What are you thinking about? Mh?" Air had her dirty smile on her lips again as she put her bags on the sofa and started to take off her shoes and jacket.

With a deft move, she was already sitting on your lap when you opened your mouth in shock. Her small movement on your erection briefly switched off the lights in your head. Your hand automatically found a place on her hip as you slid down a little and just lay on your back.

"So you took my cell phone and told all hell that you're my husband and that you're a chosen one." her voice was so raspy and when she said my husband even lower than her voice already was, you breathed heavily again. You wanted to answer her, to explain everything in detail, as if you felt compelled to say everything. But you didn't get a single word out. What does she do with you?

And before you could even think about her next move, she started pulling up your shirt and showing more and more of your upper body. Every now and then she touched your skin with her cold fingers, when the place was like burning for you. Shit this feels good.

She quickly pulled the shirt over your head and you lay beneath her, bare-chested while you could see a sparkle in her eyes.

She leaned over to your bedside cabinet trying to pull something out. And as she was still sitting on your erection and moving around, which almost made you lose your mind, you moaned again and suddenly grabbed her firmly by the hips from this feeling. This made her catch her breath before she was sitting on your lap again with handcuffs in her hands.

"Just so you can't interfere," she said as she had your first hand in the cuffs and your other hand quickly followed. She then secured you to the back of the bed with another pair of handcuffs.

She leaned over you just a little as she fastened the handcuffs as she sat back down on your lap. Her hands slid gently over your skin as you felt thousands of flashes. It was just what you needed. You can never imagine her touch in your head as well as when you're feeling it. And then to be inferior to her.

Her hands were away from your skin, which made you a little sad but when she started to take off her shirt it makes you happy again. Her upper body was so flawless... perfect... breathtaking.

Tantalizingly, she let you watch her unhook her bra as she started to touch herself. "If only those were your hands." she said so romantically as she put her head back in her neck while she ran her hands along her neck. You felt even more nerves moving into your crotch and it wasn't long before you were unloading.

"Take off the handcuffs and I promise you that I will touch you exactly the way you want me to. I'll make you feel so good." your voice told itself that you were begging for Air. "But why would I let a bad person go? Someone who lied to me..." Air leaned over your torso and whispered it in your ear. In the position, you felt her hard nipples touching your torso and her hair falling over her shoulder tickling you. Fuck.

You squinted your eyes and tilted your head back. You wanted to move your arms and hoped you had only imagined the handcuffs... but they were there. And they kept you from moving Air's body.

It was painful. Bloody painful.

Her hands were suddenly on your neck, squeezing it a little on one side as if she was trying to find a hold. The other side of your neck was covered with her kisses. "Mm... you taste good..." she whispered again.

You were on the edge. One more thing from Air and you gonna wet your pants. In your head you tried to think dirty to make it happen, but Air's voice popped up again. "You better not cum now... or I'll make you cum so many times you'll forget your name. Will forget you."

That alone would have been enough to put you over the edge, but you once made Air come too often  when she didn't listen, and she wasn't feeling well after that. You couldn't endure this. Even if your body is screaming for this punishment.