Author's Note

Hello Kind Readers! 

Welcome to Volume I of Glass Pomegranate. Thank you for joining me!  

This series is inspired by an ancient draft of Creature of Creation I wrote way back in high school.  I have retconned and reworked many aspects, so it is nearly unrecognizable from the original.  There may be some similar themes and conflicts. So for those of you familiar with CoC, it may be noticeable that these stories have a common ancestor so to speak, but are completely unrelated and in separate universes. 

I intend for this series to contain four novellas/ short novels, including a prequel. They are more fantastical than what I've written in the past, and more experimental in nature. I wanted to maintain the sort of comic-book feel I found in the original draft. These stories, though dark at times, are meant to be light overall. Any constructive feedback is welcome! I am trying out new things, so I am eager to hear your thoughts.  

This book will contain mature content and themes throughout, intended for an 18+ audience. There will be scenes of violence and gore. None of these scenes are intended to glorify or romanticize violence in any way and I try not to be gratuitous. Any explicit content will be fade to black. 

CW: violence, gore, strong language, drinking/drug abuse, toxic relationships, and heavy emotions.

Please use your discretion and take care before proceeding. 

Thank you for checking out Glass Pomegranate and I hope you enjoy! 

- Sincerely, 

TheQueenofGremlins (Mandie)