♡Junhao - Maid

Tehe🥹👉👈

✨️Jun bottom
Minghao top✨️

✨️✨️✨️

Jun has been working as Minghao's maid for 3 years now and Minghao has been watching Jun working from afar. He might have a soft heart and a savage, but he's horny. Horny enough to fuck Jun.

"Jun?"

"Yes Mr. Xu?"

"How long are you gonna keep working? Go rest a bit."

"Aww~ thank you so much."

"Aye no problem. Now go!"

Jun went to Minghao's room or theirs since they share the same room to shower in a nice hot shower. But wait, Jun heard a door open. He could have sworn he locked it.

"Kitten~?"

It's Minghao, the famous rich chinese man in China. What's he doing here? Jun heard footsteps from behind the bathroom door his in. There's no place to hide, so he just let it happen.

Minghao stuck a lockpick into the doorknob to see his beautiful Kitten is doing. The footsteps keeps getting louder and louder, close enough for Jun to hear.

"Kitten~? There you are~ I've been looking for you~!"

"Why are you in here..?"

"If you let me join you, I'll tell you~"

Jun has no other choice but to say yes.

"Fine, but don't do anything crazy..."

"Well I can't promise you that~"

Jun looked at him with a confused expression on his face as Minghao went up to the bathroom door to lock it. Minghao went inside the shower with Jun, closed the curtains, and to stare at his lovely sweet Jun.

"What are you staring at me for..?"

"Why~? you're so precious~ I want you mine~"

That surprised Jun. He never thought Minghao would never act like this. Minghao walked towards Jun and kissed him surprisingly, Jun kissed him back, asking him to get laid.

Jun just let him do whatever he wants to do him. Minghao doesn't care that Jun wants it or not, he's been waiting for all his life to fuck Jun up if wanted to, he loves his Jun so much.

Minghao pulled Jun to push his d¡ck in him. He's wet enough to thrust into Jun.

"Mmm~ ahh~"

Minghao thrust him faster, but little did he know that Minghao is built different. Minghao decided to go hard, rough, and deep onto Jun to him beg even more.

"Mmm~ ahh~! Minghao~ ahh!~ mmm~"

Jun's moans are like music to Minghao. Minghao loves to listen to Jun's moans. He slams into Jun in a crazy speed that Jun had never felt. It drove Jun crazy when Minghao hit Jun's g-spot so many unknown times.

"Ahhh~! Yes~ right there~ ahhh~! Mmm~"

Minghao didn't get to say anything he's just enjoying the fun with his Jun. He wants to make Jun feel good, he wants Jun to be his, he wants Jun to be loved like he love his Jun.

"Ahhh~! Minghao~! I'm close~!"

"Fuck~ me too~ mmm~"

As a few thrusts and hits, they both came at the same time. Minghao pulled his d¡ck out and picked up Jun to wash up. After they washed up, they went to bed. The end.💗✨️😀💀😀✨️💗

A/N: Sorry if it's short but I know yall been waiting for a Junhao oneshot, so I made one. We're gonna take a break on the spicy stuff and sprinkle some sweet stuff in the book. I've ran out of spicy oneshots so I have to regenerate my mind to make more. So stick with this for now I'll let you lovelies know when I update. Bye and I love you guys.💗💗💗