♡Seoksoo - My Possessive Husband

✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️💗
✨️ ✨️🤍
✨️Jisoo top ✨️🤍
✨️Seokmin bottom ✨️🤍
✨️ ✨️🤍
✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️💗

Hi again😌

N E Way,

Les go!

Seokmin's POV:

Ugh!!! Why does my parents force me to marry my enemy! Hong Jisoo... I can't believe it! I hate my parents for this...

"Mom? Why do I have to marry him? You know I don't like him-"

"I know Sunny, but I know he's soft on the inside. He's kind hearted."

"Really mom?"

"Yes! Now, they should open the door for you, and you'll meet your lovely husband."

"He ain't lovely, he's mean... mom I'm scared that he'll hurt me..."

"Sweetie, I'm right here if you need me ok. Call me or your father if he does something to you ok?"

"Ok I guess..."

"Thank you Sunny, now go! I love you!!!"

"I love ya too..."

As soon as Seokmin walked down along with the white carpet, he saw Jisoo with a devious smile. He wants Seokmin bad...

(A/N:I'm too lazy writing the wedding speech because I don't know how💗✨️😀💀😀✨️💗)

Jisoo's POV:

"Nini~ how do you feel about our wedding?"

"It's ok I guess..."

"Why look so sad?"

"Drop the act Jisoo I know what you're up to..."

Heh, smart. But you'll never know what I will do to you~ you're mine Hong Seokmin~ only mine~

Fast forward:

"JISOO PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!!!"

I put him down on the bed in our bedroom. I want to fuck him so bad and hard~

"Why so mad baby~?"

"..."

"Seokmin... remember what I told you since high school...you always respond when I'm talking to you... look at me..."

He looked at me in fear...

"We both know I wouldn't hurt you.. right?"

I kneeled down locking eyes with him. I cupped his as he flinched. I moved his face to kiss him and he kissed me back.

"Strip for me..."

I said it in a cold way.

"Undo my pants and suck..."

Can't wait to fuck you tonight~

Seokmin's POV:

Why is he like this..?

I undid his pants and what I saw was his big and hard member. I looked at it and started to suck... but what's really worse, he grabbed my hair and started deep throating me...

"Mmm~"

"Be a good boy for daddy~"

"Ahh~ shit~ you're really good at this Seoks, mmm~ I love it~"

"Mmm~"

Tears forming down from my eyes due to how big it is...

Jisoo's POV:

"Shit~ mmm~ fuck~ ahh~"

I can't take it anymore... it feels so good and right~ those pretty lips of his fits so right with my c0ck~ So I cummed in his mouth and I forced him to swallow it.

"Swallow..."

No One's POV:

"Good boy~ very good to daddy huh~"

"Yes..."

"Good, now lay down and spread your legs, and don't forget, make me proud~"

"Ok..."

Seokmin climbed up on the bed and spreaded his legs wide for him.

"Awww~ you're so lovely~ you're so wet down there~ were you waiting for me baby~?"

He looked away, face red in embarrassment.

"No need to hide your face from me~ you're too precious to be hiding from me~"

"Sorry..."

"No need to apologize babes~ but don't hide from me, makes me wanna fuck you hard~ do you want that~?"

"I- ahhh~ mmm~!"

"I couldn't take it anymore... I can't control myself when I want to fuck you..."

"Mmm~"

"Ahhh~ shit~ you feel so fucking good~ do you love it Min~? Huh?"

"Ahhh~ mmm~ ahh yes daddy~!"

"Fuck, it feels good to you huh baby~? You love it huh~?"

"Ahhh~ yes~ mmm~ faster~ mmm~!"

"Oh you want it faster huh~? I'll give it to you then~"

"I am going to fuck the innocence out of you~ "

"Ahhh~ mmm~ daddy~! Please let me~!"

"Oh no no baby I can't let you~"

"Ahhh~ nnahh~ please daddy~!"

"Wait for me princess~ ahh~ fuck~!"

"Mmm~ ahhh~ yes~ ahh~ right there~ mmm~"

"What? Here~?"

"Ahhh~ yes~! Mmm~"

Jisoo repeatedly hitting him in that same spot till he came.

"Wait I'm almost there~ ahh fuck~!"

"Ahhh~ please daddy~!"

"Ahh~ shit~!"

As they both came, Jisoo came deep into Seokmin, a lot of it came out of Seokmin like a waterfall. Jisoo kissed Seokmin, cleaned, and showered till they fall asleep. But one more thing, the confession~

Seokmin's POV:

"Do you really love me?"

"Of course I do Princess~ I've been waiting all my life just to fuck you and make you mine~"

I smiled, possessive huh?

"Well, can you promise me this?"

"Yeah?"

"Promise me not to talk to other guys and girls besides our friends... and I mean it-"

I kissed him on the lips and smiled.

"I promise... but promise me to take care of me~" I pouted.

"Awww of course I will~"

"Mmm~ I love you so much~"

"I love you too..."

A/N:Bro I have no words...😭 when I write these, I have gay panics!!!💀 Well I am a lesbian so it doesn't matter!!!😌 ANYWAYS, yall have a good Happy Merry Christmas!🎄