author's note

okay y'all don't kill me (cuz da bum already did anyway).

okay! so, this fic is finished for now. after watching the ending a few days ago, i decided this was the most appropriate way to end it (def not bc i wanted to write angst and soft kyung jun) so i hope you guys aren't too disappointed!

i don't know if i truly managed to capture the essence of kyung jun's character, but i tried my best with what i knew about him. i hope i managed to nail it somewhat.

this was fun to write, especially since i started it halfway through the season when it wasn't finished yet and i still had to see where the story would go. ngl i did kinda expect the ending, but thank fuck it ended like that bc then kyung jun is alive !!

regarding the continuation, i'll continue this once season 2 comes out, and chapter 10 will possibly be rewritten or continued depending on how the story goes in. if there's no announcement anytime soon or the show gets cancelled (HOPEFULLY NOT!!!) i might write my own season 2 into this. however that probs won't be anytime soon.

anyway, i would like to thank everyone who took the time to read, vote and comment on this book. i'm still in shock it gained so many reads and love in so little time. thank you so much for that! i hope you guys had as much fun reading this book as i had writing it! (and now i can reread it and indulge in my own simpness).

side note, it's so funny reading y'all's comments reacting to what's happening, especially chapters 8 and 9. i'm cackling as i'm writing this.

anyway, that was it from me. go check out my other works if you have nothing else to read! (or even if you do. just check them out, most of them are good i promise)

that was it from me! i hope season 2 comes out soon so i can come back to this book, but until then, see you in other stories!

ALSO PLS SOMEONE WRITE A HYUN HO FANFIC THANKS!!

alex 🫶🏻