11

The girls sat down at the table, to Sana's happiness, and began to happily eat the prepared dishes, complimenting the chefs.

-Now I can officially open a restaurant chain.- Momo stated. -Of course, if a certain rich businesswoman would give me a hand.

Nayeon shook her head. -No, I only invest in projects that will be successful.

Sana and Chaeyoung laughed at Nayeon's response.

-Tsk. Then you can give me my plate, you don't deserve to eat it.

-Mh... I'll be honest, spaghetti isn't the best.- Jeongyeon said. -Something is missing.

-Nayeon is missing.- Chaeyoung said, getting hit on the back of the head by Dahyun.

-Missing... The salt! Didn't Jeongyeon put it?- Mina asked.

-Didn't you do it?- asked the other one, raising an eyebrow.

-Perfect, Jeongyeon and Mina will never cook together again.- Jihyo said.

-What should we do tomorrow?- asked Sana. -It's already the fourth day...

-Let's go to the casino!- Dahyun proposed.

-Yes, so we lose the few cents we have.- Tzuyu commented.

-You know that's a great idea?- Jeongyeon said.

-A vote: who is for the casino?- asked Dahyun.

Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung, Momo and Sana raised their hands, not counting Dahyun, who had proposed.

-The majority wins. Tomorrow we're going to the casino.

-There are also beautiful girls.- Chaeyoung whispered to Sana, who nodded.

-We're not in Las Vegas, there aren't any girls rubbing up against you.- Nayeon commented.

-Next trip to Las Vegas!- Jeongyeon jokingly proposed.

-Didn't you have a girlfriend?- Jihyo reminded her.

-I'm joking, Ji.

-Give her respect, you wouldn't say these things if she were here.- Mina told her.

After spending the evening talking more nonsense and remembering something from the past, the girls decided to go to bed. As always, Jihyo made sure to separate Sana and Tzuyu; Mina and Chaeyoung went to sleep almost immediately and Jeongyeon received her usual call. What had changed, however, was Dahyun and Momo's attitude.

-Then it's night.- Momo said, turning off the light.

Dahyun frowned. She expected to spend the usual night, but instead Momo had decided to sleep.

-Old...- she commented to herself, and then closed her eyes.

The Japanese girl, in reality, didn't want to put pressure on her for the proposal she had made.

-Yes, Charlotte, as always. No... Jihyo is not in the room now. SHe's in Tzuyu's room. Nayeon is in the room with Tzuyu and Sana. Why are you so obsessed with her?

Nayeon, meanwhile, was in the bathroom listening to the entire phone call. Charlotte was literally obsessed with her, as she had to. The girl came out of the bathroom after brushing her teeth, wearing her black pajamas.

-Jeong, I'm done. You can use the bathroom.

Jeongyeon's eyes widened and she gestured to her that she was on the phone. Nayeon put her hands in front of her mouth and apologized with her lips.