"Well mr. Wonka I've been in this business for a very long time, and I can safely say, that of all the chocolate I have ever ever tasted this is, without doubt, the absolute 100% worst." A lot of people gasped and Willy went crazy, his brain not functioned the words through properly. "whoo there you have it ladies and gentlemen the encouragement of mr.... wait the worst?" 

"We agree on one thing, a good chocolate should be simple, plain, uncomplicated. Where with this it's well it's just... weird." Said the three men after one another. Willy looked around him, avoiding eye contact. "What a shame, if you thought the chocolate was weird. Then you're going to hate what happens next."

Out of nowhere, the three men began to fly up in the air. "What's happening." "That's the hoverfly. It's broken out of it's cocoon and flapping it's wings. Don't worry it's completely unharmed. in about 20 minutes it will get tired and exit through your rear."  (couldn't quite understand what he said) "who would want a chocolate that makes you fly?" Asked Slugworth. Willy opened the jar and said "Well let's find out, shall we? Who's for a hoverchoc?!" 

People immediately began to eat them and gave him a sovereign each for the piece they took. Almost as soon as the people ate the chocolate, they began to levitate. Noodle and Jane stood off to the side, enjoying seeing the people fly in the air. "d'you reckon he could make sour tasting chocolate?" Asked Jane Noodle. Noodle understood why Jane would want that but wasn't so sure. "Not so sure about that. Maybe if we ever get to talk to him you can ask him." Noodle suggested. "Good idea." 

The girls turned back to look at him as Willy looked at them at that exact moment and tipped his hat to them. The girls waved, Noodle in an excited wave and Jane in a shy one, she hasn't been noticed by anyone in years so she gets shy pretty quickly.

Then the police passed by the girls as the chief said "alright folks, nothing to see here. Just a small group of people defying the laws of gravity. hook 'em boys." By now the girls had left the scene, back to mrs. Scrubbit they go. "That's the hoverchoc sir, that's the point." Said Willy as a officer walked towards him saying "Afraid we got some complains about you sir." "Complains?" "That you were disrupting the trade of other businesses. We will have to confiscate you earnings."

Someone took his jar of sovereigns and walked off, with a nun still on his hook (makes me think of fishing but then with people XD) "Don't worry, it's going to a good cause, sick kids or something." "Sorry sir, rules is rules." Said the officer. "Can you at least leave me a sovereign? I need to pay for my room." Said Willy and the officer handed him one. "Here" "Thank you." 

Willy walked back to Scrubbit and Bleacher's. "Evening mr. Wonka." mrs. Scrubbit said as he walked inside. "how'd it go?" "Not quite as good as I'd hoped." He replied. "Oh shame, well I am afraid we do have to settle out now." "well, thankfully the room's taken care of." Willy said, placing a sovereign on the counter. "For the room yes, but I believe you have encored a few extra's during the course of your stay here." Said mrs. Scrubbit, as she grabbed his receipt.

"Have I?" "Yeah, there was that glass of gin you had on arrival, and if I remember rightly you warmed your knuckles by the fire. " Bleacher walked in, closing a door behind him as he said "Yes, he did indeed mrs. Scrubbit." 

They talked about a few more of his expenses and came to a total of 10.000 sovereigns. "I don't have 10.000 sovereigns." Said Willy. Bleacher closed the front door as he said. "Then we have a problem mr. Wonka." "You're gonna have to work off in the wash hour ain't ya?" The dog barked as Willy backed away. "-At a sovereign a day." went mrs. Scrubbit on. "10.000 days?" Asked willy. "That's 27 years, and 16 days." Said mrs. Scrubbit, before he was shoved down a laundry shoot.

"Ah, you must be mr. Wonka." Said a man behind a desk, as Willy sat up in the cart with laundry. "I'm Abacus Crunch, accountant, or at least I was. Now I'm-" He was cut of by a woman. "He runs the place and you best do as he says or you're gonna answer to me. Piper Benz, plumber by training." Piper said. "This is miss Lottie Bel." "She don't talk much" Added Piper when Lottie stayed silent. "And Larry Chucklesworth, comedian."

"They got all of you too didn't they?" Asked Willy. "I'm afraid so, we each of us found ourselves in need of a cheap place to stay and neglected to read the small print." Said Abacus "One moment of stupidity followed by an endless regret." Said Piper, with pain in her eye. "Sound like my 3rd marriage." Said Larry. "Sorry I do that a lot." The other also confirmed. 

 "There's gotta be some way out here." Willy said, looking up the stairs. "You think we haven't tried? there are bars on the window, there's a dog at the door." "And even if you get out, that contract is watertight." "If you're not here mrs. Scrubbit will call the police department and they'll bring you right back here as she charges you another 1000 for the inconvenience.

The dog behind them barked and Abacus said "All right, back to work everybody. Come along mr. Wonka. Abacus grabbed a cart of laundry and said "You come with me." They walked into a steamy room with two giant tubs with hot water. 

First, you pick up the apparel and you stick it in the barrel

Scrub, scrub

Then you take it to the mangle and you turn the giant handle

Scrub, scrub

Then it's hung up really high until it's nearly dry

Scrub, scrub

But when we sing this song, the day don't seem so long

Scrub, scrub

It's still long, though

Gotta press out all the creases from the dresses and chimneyses

Rub, rub

Gotta fold 'em like they told us or they'll scold us and withhold our

Grub, grub

Willy got shown how they work in the factory and walked behind them when a whistle blew. He followed them into a small building 

We all signed the dotted line so we've gotta do our time

Scrub, scrub (Scrub, scrub)

And if you don't agree, see 

Clause 5 Section 7A, Paragraph 22Part D, which says

ScrubScrub, 

scrubScrub, 

scrubScrub, 

scrubScrub,

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

SHE SPEAKS: I hope you liked the chapter, I promise next chapter will be more Jane (I think) but I didn't wanna leave things out. And yes it's 01:54 A.M. in my country I DON'T CARE. I'm gonna write next chapter till max 3 a.m. so wish me luck. Also don't be a silent reader, share your thoughts in the comments goodnight!