27

Bishop sat in class tapping his pen against the desk, it was a few days after Kenya's party. A few days since he had three panic attacks and thought Chicago was caught in the cross fire of  shootings.  He hasn't felt a fear like that in years, it took over his whole body. It made him numb. All he could think about was Chicago making it out- he couldn't sleep until the man came in the door looking exhausted with not a lot to say but. Why are you still up? Bishop almost lost it, why was he still up? Why not. He heard multiple gun shots and heard nothing from the man in hours. Not minutes or seconds but hours.  Not to mention when he came back all Chicago wanted to do was take  a shower and sleep. Not talk about the near death experience- but learning from last time Bishop was in this situation with Chicago he stayed up and reassured the man and made sure he went to sleep peacefully.

   Except Chicago didn't go straight to sleep, he usually doesn't but this time he was quiet for a bit longer than usual, maybe it was Bishops eyes drilling into his side that he felt that caused him to feel uneasy. Or the fact that Bishop was there that pissed him off, either way Chicagos mind was running in circles and not just because he just killed someone. When he sat down on his bed  after his shower he started to roll up instantly. "Are you okay?" Bishop finally asked, his voice Horace from crying and his head spinning from all the worrying.

  "Sorry I didn't call, just trying to get back to you"

"I was wor-

"Don't worry bout me, it ain't worth all the stress"

"What? I can't just not worry about you" Bishop said confused, he didn't want to argue he really didn't. But he didn't ever understand where the male was coming from.

"I don't want to see you stressed, getting all worked up " with those words he lit the blunt and Bishop just sat there in his own thoughts.

"I was scared"

"I know, it won't happen again"

The professor wasn't here yet so that lead the class to talk amongst themselves, but of course Bishop stayed to himself until the all too familiar female plopped down next to him with her ice coffee. The silence was only telling that she was about to say something. Kenya eyes studied Bishop for a bit before tapping her nails on the necklace one more time. "Did you speak to your little fox?"

"Huh?" Was all Bishop replied his face scrunched up

"Before I fuck a guy I make sure I know all his nicknames, but that's just me" she turned away from him and opened her book.

  "What are you getting at?"

"What I'm getting at? You don't know shit about Chicago but he's mysterious and has a cute face" she started "yet here you are wearing a fox around your neck and not knowing what that all comes with, I do hope you learn about him sooner than later"

  "I hope you get over him, it's becoming pathetic how you act" Bishop responded with a sharp exhale.

  "So when it all crumbles, don't come asking me to make it easier to understand"

  "Hell would have to freeze over before that happens" he spat back

  "Watch how fast hell freezes over"  she mumbled always having to have the last word as the teacher walked into the class causing the conversation to end. Bishop couldn't help but think about everything she said. Did he feel insecure about how well she knew Chicago at times? Of course. He didn't have much friends, or family and the ones he had were in some way or another connected to Kenya. So he had to either believe what he was told or wait to see the truth. The man had no social media to run to- he was a walking red flag. Yet somehow red might go to Bishop. Maybe what they had was meant nothing more than casual sex, maybe it was a short lived thing and Bishop was thinking way to much into it. They seem to argue or be on bad terms more than anything else.