27💗💗💗

(this chapter is full taehyung pov and his past )

i saw them.... its been long since i see him smile this beautiful... like the last time i see him smile like this when enwii was newborn and he was holding him with too much care.... i wished i ws with him that time.... idk why iam like that  in the past maybe my loneliness.

when i was 3 mh mother died from  a gang attack... that time my appa was a mafia leader... it was sudden attack... after that my dad left mafia and become a ceo. after few years everything was fine but everything changed soon when i was 6 i saw my dad with other women.... doing sex....in my parents room. i was so shocked and confused... i was so innocent that time but i understand my eomma was replaced.i was so hurt and i feel like betrayed. the lady saw me and they stop what they are  doing and i ran towards my room.. that was the last day i talk with  my appa. after that we never talk... we talk through namjoon hyung. i felt so lonely i crave for love of a mom and dad but.... i never get that. hyung was their for me but idk i became more distant with him.with my appa too.
in middle school first time i use to smoke and drunk. after that.... like a rich brat i became addict to alcohol and drugs. i never get love or affection from anyone. during the school time everyone was behind my money and fame. no one see the real me the inner child of me who crave for love and care. everyone saw the rude and heartless kid. and i become that eventually. once i fall in love with a girl, she also love me but in the end she cheat onme with my best friend. again i date young and cute boy.... who also look kind one, but he also do  the same in the end ;he was using me for my money.after that like expected i never love anyone .dating  several pretty girls and boys....after getting what i want i throw them out like a fly. in my clg life was also same.... so many girls and boys even older or younger one. i enjoyed it.. i enjoy every bit of it. their moans, pleading.. Thier pain i enjoyed it every inch of it.
even after marrying with hobi. i never believed in love or marriage. so it was fun for me... until he was pregnant with my child. idk i became more  scared. i never thought it will happend. it was an accident and he  was never  agree to abort.  and it scare me.... scare me to death to become a father. i can't.,. i can't be  afather. i can see  my self, how i felt in my childhood, i can't see my child feel same. what if he become like me. and hobi deserve better. the small part of me like him. i wished we meet long ago. and it was too late to change my self. iam a sin my self. i don't deserve him. he is so pure and innocent. and i need  a change...our only hope was the property, and when the property become mine..i end our chapter. that was the last day i saw my baby and him. he was holding enwii with care and love. and i know he will protect my child with his life and namjoon hyung will take care of him. then i left from their.... left from their life.
now it's been six years. this six years changed me so much. i become most powerful mafia and richest business men. but i never felt love in my entire life. i only felt  that longing feeling. maybe  it was karma.  so many times  i thought be back with my family but iam scared what if something happend to them... what if hobi get same fate as my mom . and i can't see my enwii go through same pain. but i can't let my fear  over control me. i also need love....now i am back for my family....for my baby... i know it was too late... but everyone deserve a second chance right. i was ready to apology..for million times, and asking for his forgiveness.
know it was not easy  but iam willing to do anything even leaving the mafia world. but things get too complicated now.... jimin, park jimin! he was going to take the revenge. but he choose the wrong way. hoseok is mine from the start and no one can change that. now he is scoring the game..let me wait   few more days lets see how he gonna play this game. when he thought he is close to  win  this game iam gonna   enter the game and win the cup.  i can't lose this game bcz its my life... my love my babys. 
.

.

.

today i see them together and i felt jealous for my entire life i never felt that shit. this is my first time i felt this feeling. and i know my heart can't stop this... untill i do something. when i was going to interrupt them i notice my baby my enwii....he also look so happy with them....i feel like i should.... never came back here.... but again the jealousy hit me. then i notice my babys bag in the stair so i pick that and about walk towards them my baby run towards me. i talk to my baby.... and he called me handsome.... really iam i that handsome but not more than my sunshine right? he look hot cute and sexy....my talk cut off bcz i got an urgent call , meantime they get into car...
like why jimin was with them so i follow them. iam sure so many times  hobi checked on his car mirror... so careless.... but don't worry baby iam always be with you. from now on you're in my under control. no one gonna hurt you. bcz i love you....

(😶‍🌫plz vote. idk why i wrote this chapter. but yk you need to understand everyone past so yeah. so what do you think who deserve hoseok love jimin or tae. )