♡ CHAPTER 9 ♡

Start from the beginning

"W-what?"
*Ace shook his head before taking his eyes off Seele.*

*Grim just contained himself and repeated the question*

"Of course!
That's the King of Beasts who ruled the savanna.
But he wasn't born into the throne - he had to earn it through hard work and elaborate schemes.
When he became king, he decreed that the hyenas would be pariah no more and should luve among his subjects as equals."

Something's not right. How exactly did he become a king? If he wasn't the heir.
Unless if the brothers were twins, I dont think he earned it the "innocent" way.
*Seele elaborated and thought in her mind*

"Sounds like a great guy! Not everyone's able to look past social status like that.
Who's the lady with octopus legs?"
*Grim pointed at a lady with multiple legs."

"The Sea Witch who lived in an underwater grotto

She basically devoted her life to helping troubled merfolk.
If they were willing to pay the price, she'd help them change their appearance, find love and whatever!
They say she was so good, there was no wish she couldn't grant. They also say the price was a tad steep, though.
But she was grating wishes! Of course it was!"

Wishes, but what was the price?
Do you pay with money... or with something else?

"It depends on the wish, to be honest.
I don't know that much about the price or blah blah blah."
*Ace immediately answered Seele's question after 00.1 seconds of her finishing the sentence.*

(I would too tbh♡)

"Myaha! So you're sayin' that once I'm a great mage, gettin' rich off folks will be a total cinch?!
Oh, oh! Do the dude with the big hat next!"
*Grim has this fetish of point at statues at this point*

"Myaha! So you're sayin' that once I'm a great mage, gettin' rich off folks will be a total cinch?!Oh, oh! Do the dude with the big hat next!"*Grim has this fetish of point at statues at this point*

"That's the Sorcerer of the Sands.
He was an advisor to a total dolt of a sultan. He was a smart guy. Really capable sort.
He exposed this swindler once - some guy pretending to be a prince in order to trick the princess!
After that, he got his magic lamp and became the greatest sorcerer in the world.
Then, they say... he used that power to become sultan himself!"

Still... There is something off, especially the ending, well it's already obvious, but... when he exposed the fake prince.
Gosh, this bubble universe has too many problems...
*Seele thought to herself*

"Wow! Guess it's true that a mage needs to be an excellent judge of character, huh?
And what about this beauty over here?"
*Grim pointed at a tall and beautiful lady.*

"She's a queen who was said to be the fairest in all the land

In fact, she used her magic mirror to check how she ranked on a daily basis!
When it looked like her position was threatened, they said she'd do whatever it took to keep it.
Can you even immagine the level of dedication it would require to keep a record like this?
Also, they say she was a master of making poisons!"

Exactly... she would do anything to keep her position, and she was also a master of making poisons.
These two go very well...
*She elaborated and thought again*

"Gees. She's pretty, but that sounds kinda scary."
*Exactly, even for Grim, despise of him eating anything, even coal. It was creepy.*

"You think so? I gotta respect the hustle!"
*Ace just shook it off.*

"F-for sure... Sounds like she fought hard for what she believed in, and never gave up!
And the one there, with a flaming head? Now THAT guy looks scary!"
*Was it Sarcasm? He litteraly has flaming ears.
Well, he pointed at an odd statue.*

"That's the King of the underworld!Single-hendedly ruling a kingdom packed with rambunctious spirits - that takes consequence!He may look scary, but he was a straight shooter who worked tirelessly at a tough job he never even asked for

Single-hendedly ruling a kingdom packed with rambunctious spirits - that takes consequence!
He may look scary, but he was a straight shooter who worked tirelessly at a tough job he never even asked for.
I mean, this is the guy who was ordering Cerberus, the Hydra, and the Titans into battle for him."

This doesn't sound off as the other ones.
Well, "who worked tirelessly at a tough job he never asked for"
Reminds me of.... Seele (Veliona)....
*Seele thought for the thousand time*

"Hmm. That IS something. T'think he could have that much power and not let it go to his head!
And that last one there, with the horns?"
*It pointed at a tall lady with black horns*

 T'think he could have that much power and not let it go to his head!And that last one there, with the horns?"*It pointed at a tall lady with black horns*

"That's the Thord Fairy who lived on a mythical mountain.
She was noble and elegant, and a monster of magic and curses - even by the standards of these seven!
She commanded storms, covered the kingdom with thorns... She could use magic on a massive scale!
She could even turn herself into a giant dragon."

Sounds normal... But she doesn't seem like a nice person... "covered the kingdom with thorns"
*sigh*

"Ooh, a dragon! What all monsters yearn to be!"
*Grim was amazed, on the contrary."

"Pretty cool, huh?
Not like some piddling weasel."
*Ace searching for fights to be honest.*

            ♡ MEETING A FRESHMAN ♡