Chapter 2: Meeting New Friends

Time: ???
World: Jarilo-VI
Location: Backwater Pass

3rd P.O.V

As Shen was admiring his new look an icicle just struck the mirror shocking him as he stepped back a bit and turn around to see a weird ice bird shooting icicles at him.

(Frostspawn)

As another icicle was shot towards him he wanted to jump back a bit to dodge but to his shock he jump a lot higher hitting his head in the street lamp.

Shen: Ok shouldn't have done that.

As he picked himself up another icicle was shot but this time Shen was ready with a straight punch he shattered the oncoming ice, as the bird was getting ready to shoot another one Shen pulled out his cardholder and turned it into a gun shooting a plasma bullet shattering the bird.

As he sighed in relief he heard a commotion around a tall wall. As he went there to check it he spotted three individuals getting surrounded by guards. He made sure not to get himself spotted as he would also look like a suspicious person.

The three individuals getting surrounded were two girls and one guy.

As he was trying to hear what it's all about, suddenly out of three the first one knocked the guards with a baseball bat then the third one used his spear to swipe the guards legs to knock them on the as they made a run towards an alleyway as the ...

As he was trying to hear what it's all about, suddenly out of three the first one knocked the guards with a baseball bat then the third one used his spear to swipe the guards legs to knock them on the as they made a run towards an alleyway as the guards were going to shoot suddenly their guns froze making them confused as the culprit behind freezing the guns was the second one giving them a teasing smile and suddenly disappeared in the portal.

As this happened Shen is still in his armor went away not wanting to be spotted.

Shen: What's all that about? 'sigh' it hasn't even been an hour me getting isekaid in this world and now this. I want to help but I'm no shape to even help myself.

As he was leaving an incident flashed in his mind where a little girl was crying he stopped.

Shen: 'sigh' Tyler was right I'm too kind to leave someone in need. Well it's not like I can do everything on my own.