I noticed one window was open. I was on 1st floor so I was about to jump but suddenly someone pulled me back by my hair.

I screamed in pain but I was not weak. I glared at them and shout."

Niyati- WHO ARE YOU? WHAT YOU WANT?

In return they just laughed. That earlier man come to me and said while scanning my body.

Man- aren't you scared?

Niyati- Mein Kutto se nhi darti.

I replied him with cold voice. He twisted my hand and pulled me to him. I was still glaring at him.

Man- I never seen this much bold Bitch.

Niyati- You better let me go before my papa come here. I'm warning you.

Man- Or what?

He said and touched my waist inside the shirt. That time I felt scared. I eyes become weak. He start rubbing my waist. He start moving his hands up before his hands touch my Bra I pushed him with my all force.

PAST TIME

That man's head hits the table and blood start coming out from there. Niyati's breath stopped after looking at blood. He and other man looked at her and start dragging her by her both hands.

He pushed her in dark room and said.

He- "Now you are staying here in this dark room sweetheart."

He Locked her legs and hands. She start shouting with her lungs out.

"No, please let me go."

That person hold her by her hair and shout at her.

"YOU ARE STAYING HERE WITH US. SWEETHEART."

He said and start touching her waist area. Niyati try to pushed that person but that person's hold is tighter this time.

She kicked that person and trying to run away but her legs and hands are locked so she fall down.

That person start laughing like a mad man then looked at her with his lustful eyes.

"Now Let me see how much you are sexy from inside."

He said and start walking toward that girl. Niyati was trying to go backward but her hands and legs are locked so It's very hard for her to move.

Her full body start shaking after looking at that monster who is now hovered over her.

She start moving her head left and right fastly to tell that monster to leave her.

She again try to hit him in between his legs but that man hold her both legs Tightly and said in lustful voice.

"Oh so my sweetheart wants to saw me her bare leg first. Not bad Haan bad girl."

His opened her pant button and pulled her pant down....

"PLEASE DON'T TOUCH ME...."

Before he pulled her pants down his phone ringed. After looking at caller id he moved out from room before closing the door from outside.

She looked around and found her self alone in that dark room with her hands and legs are locked. She was shaking badly she hide her face in between her knees. Only her sobbing was echoed in that whole room.

She was trying her best to make herself wake up but after so many hours of crying finally at midnight sleep take our to her.

PRESENT

Niyati looked at advik while crying and again start speaking with shuttering.

Niyati- The...they were so bad Ad..Advik so ..b..bad. They didn't even give me any food or water for wh... whole d..day. a..and after one day that man again come.