𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼

Watching Lina drag my Annika down the hallway I wonder how her hand would look in a cast

I already miss her.

Right before she turns around the corner Annika whips her head back and blows me a kiss, my already shoots out to grab it.

A smile grazes on my lips as I still keep the hand over my heart.

She blew me a kiss.

I keep staring at the clear hallway until I feel a smack on my head.

"Kon ha be" I say turning to my side.

"Tera baap" my father says.

"Oh dad you I thought it was someone else" I stutter laughing.

He hums "you're free now come let's talk over the deal till your mom is busy"

Nodding I follow him to the conference room in the palace where I see Reyansh already sitting in one of the chairs.

He nods at us as he was on a call, sitting down next to him I pour myself a glass of whiskey "get me one too" dad murmurs.

Passing him a glass I take a sip from mine, Rey ends the call and says "What are you guys doing here?"

"We have to discuss the deal we are going to sign with your uncle company" I say.

"Well I'll clear one thing he's a cheeky bastard much to my dislike we had to invite his family cause of relations" Rey says his tone disapproved.

"Don't worry I'll handle him" my dad says with a smirk.

We start discussing the pros and cons of the deal and the benefits we'll get until the door to the conference room slams open loudly.

We look in that direction to see who was it but I see my mom walking in by her expression she looks very pissed, behind her a crying Avni walks in.

Rey quickly gets up and paces to her pulling her face in his palms "Avi what happened why are you crying?" He says.

She opens her mouth but a sob comes out, my mom sits down next to my dad grabbing his glass and gulping it down in one go.

"Aishu what happened?" My dad asked his eyebrows creasing.

"I swear people need to grow the fuck up adi I mean how can you talk to a girl like that who isn't even half of your old ass age"  she hisses out.

Yep it's definitely bad when my mom curses "what happened maa?" I ask my own voice filled with confusion.

"A girl who's nothing but nice and lovely towards everyone" she says again.

Rey who looks confused too clams Avni downs making her drink a cup of water "I want your bua ji gone from our wedding Rey" Avni says.

"Why did she do something?"He asks.