"No, im done"- chapter 32

Start from the beginning

"Lets sit down" mother saud as she led them to the table.

They...they worked together...omg, his mum with mum, omg so evil...

They went and sat down and closed the door as Justin and i have fallen behind. I wanted to go in and open the door as he takes my wrist and pines me onto the closest wall.

"Why u avoiding me?" He asked, looking directly in my eyes, who melted emidiatly. I bit my lip

"Get off me" i whispered.

"Why would i?" He smirked a little. Ugh, i love that...i mean...i hate it now.

"I said get off me" i repeated myself as i pushed him away. He pressed his body against mine again, caressing my cheek as he leaned into a kiss. He kissed me pasionatly and i could feel how much he loved me, but i cant trust it... and i kissed back, just a second before it seems like someone presses on the door, wanting to open it but they dont and we end up not kissing anymore.

I dont say anything as i started walking in and sat down.

Ofc he sat in front of me, ofc they let him the chair in front of me so i get anxious and not eating...

"Justin...?" My brother spoke. I looked at him with a look, 'i swear to God if u say anything...', even if he doesnt even know Justin and I broke up...

"Yeah, buddy?"

"Why didnt u come anymore? I used to love when u did, i loved it, and i thought u'd continue coming..." he said disapointed but i looked at him with nothing but emotionless.

It seemed like my reaction hurt Justin but why would i care?

"Yk, my lady is kinda mad at me...yk?" He whsipered childish, making my brother laugh.

I heard it too and it made me smile too, a little, but still.

"Why? Why is she?" He asked back, whispering.

"Well, yk...um, probabky bc im an idiot sometimes?"

"But ur not an idiot"

"I am, sometimes..."

"Go get on ur seat" dad told brother.

Fuck...that looked.

The look on Justin's face was literally killing me. How can someone alive be that hot and annoying in the same time???

We started eating and i swear...i couldnt.

Why do i feel the need of being close to that man? Why do i need to be in his arms so bad? Why is he rushing my whole body, giving me a shiver down my spine.

Fuck...

I looked down as i covered my eyes.

-

After we ate, parents talked some things i really couldnt care less about. They made me talk to Pattie about school and when i wanna graduate, what i wanna do.

I've made my plans, i dont wanna talk about it all the time.

It's weird cause i've always thought the meeting with Pattie would be better tho. Not on my burthday, when Justin and I are broken up...

And then, randomly, cause i didnt have what to do anymore. I get up and let them talk what they wanna talk. I went into the living-room and sat there, taking my phone out.

In just 2 seconds, Justin came up from that door too and sat next to me.

"Can u stop being mad at me?" He asked. I looked at him wuth a look.