Injured- chapter 28

Yn's pov
"Bye" i said as i closed the door after Liam.

Fuck...why do i see Justin in him?
Why?!?!?

Exactly as i closed the door behind me , the smile i had on my face faded away and the tears hit me directly in my face...

I ran upstairs.

"Hun-" mum whispered.

I got in my room, my sobs started to come out as my hands started shaking and as tears rolled down my cheeks. I locked myself in the room and jumped on the bed and started to cry in my pillow so no one could hear. Especially my little brother who got atauched go Justin and he doesnt desearve to know we've broken up.

"Idiotule, idiotule" [(Justin)idiot, idiot] i whispered my lugs out.

Justin's pov
From when i saw i slept with Selena, the memory of me getting into her arms and callung her Yn was repeating in my head and then i remembered smth.

"Max, we cought him..."

"Max? Max, Max...Max..." i said as i started thinking of snth. Thats its, someons made Selena come get me...

Marie's pov
I woke up this morning, and searched Justin and Yn's relation ship on google to see what happend.

I started shaking my head as i read an article.

I didnt mean to hurt her, but a celebrity isnt enough for her. She desearves better and she always did bc she has always been the best, the one who did the right thing and even if she maybe or mught jot understand everything she's always done for me and Chlòe and the support i dont her to get broken bv of an idiot. I mean, she might love him, or maybe i hurt her but, i wanted to show her that she dorsnt desearve that such stupidity.

I think i should tell her?

Justin's pov
I took my phone and started callung Yn.

Fuck u, fuck u...He...he doesnt let me have her...Max....

Pls, pick up, baby, pls

"Im sorry but the costumer is busy right now. Pls try later"

The voice said. I called again and again.
She didnt answer so i called her mother.

"Hey there, sun" she answered a little disapointed.

"Hello miss...i...i called to check on Yn" i said a little diapointed in myself.

"Yn, hun, she, um, she's okay"

"C-can i come visit her a little?" I asked, hoping she's say yes.

"TELL HIM IM NOT HOME!" I heard her voice yelling in the background.

"Look, as much as i got to love you anf understand this, she doesnt wanna see you" she whispered.

As i heard that, my heart broke into kilion of pieces that spread all over my body, aching everywhere, just like a shot.

"I- i understand, i just...im an idiot"

"I wanna help u, hun but she wanna move on, she got her a guy to do that"

A tear rolled down my check as i stared at the floor.

"Okay...okay, i wont bother u gusy then..." i said, trying not to show my weakness in my voice even if i did.

The next day

"Mum, im leaving" i said as i started to kut my shoes on.

Im a man, i cant stay and cry my lugs out, i hsve to get her back. As fast as posible.

"But-" mother said.

"Sorry, mommy, i gotta go" i said.

"Okay, but be back until dinner, i cooked."

"Awesome, ty" i said as i exit.

I go het in my car spot and turn the car on and start driving. It's 3:45 pm and she's gon' be done with School so i have to be there at 4 so i can see her.

I parked and went to wait for her.

And then...i see her, hand in hand with this tall, blonde, handsome boy, laughing out load.

My heart started beaying faster as i saw her but less when i looked at him and their hand-holding.

I bit my lip as i look at her again. She doesnt even look in my direction to see its me and she accepts that guy tauching her body slowly and kissing her.

I rolled my eyes as i look at them.

Fuck...her smell😍

I try to look other way as my blood started boiling inside me of jealousy.

"Babe...what are u doing?" I asked as i aproched her.

He turned around and looked at me. "Babe?" He asked.

"Come on, lets go home" i said as i grabbed her wrist gently.

"Get the fuck aeay from me!"

I let her wrist go and stared at her.

"Pls, lets just talk" i whispered.

"She said to get the fuck away, didnt u hear? U go away or i make u go away." The guy got closer to me, getting a little agressive.

"Hey, wtf is wrong with u both?" Yn came between us.

I couldnt hold myself back and went in for a kiss. It seemed like time stopped, i didnt care if ppl were looking at us. I didnt care at all, i didnt give a fuck, idc. I kissed her pasionatly, trying to show her i still love her and to at least talk about it.

She out her hand on my cheek fastly and kissed me back but the guy pushed me away, letting me fall to thr ground with a punch on my face.

Fuck.

Yn's pov
I kissed him back. Ugh, baby😍

Liam punched him in the face, letting him fall on the ground. I stared at the aftion happenung, not knowing what to do.

Dont be weak, dont go, dont be weak, yn!

But my tears burt on my face as they roll down my face as i got kn my knees, next to Justin. I placed ny hands on his chest.

"Omg, are u okay??" I said, worried.

"I-" Justin checked his back of head and when he looked at his hand. There was blood.

Oh my god...

"Omg, dw dw, i..., talk to me, tell me smth" i said as i tried to take my phone out of my pocket as my whole body was shaking, when i looked back, there was no one. They left, all, Liam and the classmates.

"Ily" he whispered.

I bit my lip and called 911.

After 1 minute someone answred.

"U called 911, what can i help u with?"

"Um, hi! Uh, my bf and ex bf got into a fight and he punched my ex and he fell and he hurt himself from the inpact, he's head is bleeding amd im so scared. "

"Hey, hey, keep ur calm, miss, where are u?"

I told her my school adress and the little street next to it where we were.

"Okay, dw, is he aware?" She asked me.

"Yes, yes, he talks to me."

"Ily, pls, gimme another change, let me tell you, let me explain. Someone-" he whispered and i didnt hear the lsst part.

"Shh shh"