We got a crush- chapter 8

Ym's pov
After i arrived, i got my masseges.

"Morning princess" Justin's reads.

"Helloooooo" i texted. "Why u awake now?" I asked.

"Well, bc i wanted to talk to u"

"U for real? Like, really?"

"Yep, *says sincerelly*" i laughed.

"Just got to the hotel, talk to u later" i said and closed my phone.

I stayed and thought as i was having my luggege by someone from there. I smiled at the thought of us.

He, he still wanna talk and he...he wanna take me out? I smiled and bit my lower lip as i thought that.

After i got into my room and took out my clothes, got on a sexy swimming costume and smth on that. My family and i went to the beach. There i took a photo of me as i was sitting on the beach chair.

After some days

Justin's pov
I said i wont catch feelings, i promised myself i wont, my friends told me not to, even Scoot did, but one day, i was in the studio, and i realised i was writing about this girl, her phisical exactly as hers and good and lovely girl as she seemed to me. Everytime she'd send me photos, my heart'd started beating faster and even skip a beat. Its not bc of her prettyness, or it is a sexual desire or smth but i was craving that date with her. I needed to know her so i can say im in love...

Today was actually the.day she came. I called her, i missed her voice.

"Yeppp" she said as she answered. "Hey" i said, i was nervous. "Soo, what about the date?" We both asked in the same time. She started laughing. "Yeah, what about it?" She said. "Yeah, umm, when are u free?" "Everytime, even now" she said. "Okayyy, so when do u want? We can meet now?" I asked smiling. "U wanna meet now?" She asked flirting back. "Maybe" i flirted back. "Kk" "so now?" I asked. "Now, let me just have my hair done, i have sand in it" he said. I laughed. "Okayy, waiting for ya at Rose restaurant" i said. "Bye princess" "Byeee!" She said and i hung up.

"Im there in 30" she texted me.

"Kkkk" i texted back.

Ym's pov
I went amd had my shower the put this on.