'Ily' language- chapter 18

Yn's pov
I woke up the next morning, sore as fuck, all tied up in the blancket and Justin was sleeping like a baby, having only his boxers on. I smiled, i kissed his head and i wanted to get up and get dressed for school but he wrapped his arms around me, holding me close, but i got up and got dressed even if i didnt want to, even if he wanted to cuddle me and i wouldnt mind it.

"Babyyyyyyyyyy" he growned wuth his eyes closed as i was getting dressed.

"What?" U saud giggling.

"Come back, princess" he said needyly as he always was after sex.

"But, love, i gotta go to school"

"Idc" he saud snd got up, wuthout opening his eyes, picked me up and threw us on my bed and hugged me.

"Babyyy, pls, i'll be late" i said and got up. "If u dont let me go, i'll probably make u wake up and drive me to school so im not late, so shut up" i saud cutely and kissed his forhead as then started getting ready again.

-

Later on, after i got ready i got my brother and made him a Sandwich before we could live.

"Baby, pls, can i trust u and take care of the house a little?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure, dw, i'll be right here, until u come home, on the couch, watching tv and maybe writing a song for u" he said and winked. I smiled.

"Ty baby, byeee" i sas as i got my lil bro and was about to get out of the house. "Ily" i yelled.

"Bye baby, ilyt!" He said before i closed the door.

I went, took the bus after i ran to catch it, holding my brother in my arms, running and then the rain started, i was about to fall and probably kill my borther and my mum'd kill me too, whatever, i got in the bus, everyone was looking at me wierdly and whispering things. I hated this part of being Justin's girl...

As i got to school, i let my brother to his older kindergarden and then went to my class. First period was Biology.
I went and took mh books and went to class, there i found Chlòe and i sat next to her.

"Hi baby" i saud and sat next to her.

"Hey, u good?" She asked bc i put my gead on the desk.

"Well, i gotta take care of my lip brother this week and i ran in the rain to catch the bus, i did catch it, which is great but i just wanna sleep.

"Oh, okay, dw, im here" she saud and caressed my back. "Btw, do u still have that crush on Mr. Gate?"

Mr. Gate was and is our history teacher. I had a bad and obssesed crush on him. He is sexy as fuck and even if he's older, i didnt care, i was a 15 yo girl, that had an obsession over a sexy history teacher.

"Bruh, that's past" i saud not getting ny face up.

"But he's hot as fuck" Chlòe said.

"SHUT UPPPPP" i said.

I can say a lot of the girls in the school had a crush on him.

"Just bc i love Justin, doesnt mean i dont think he's attractive or anything, girl" i said.

"BAHHAHAHAHH" she laughed.