Bonus Chapter

Sun Saiyaan
- Bonus Chapter -

. . .

Sanskaar's POV.

The car stopped inside Maheshwari Mansion after passing through the giant iron gates, and he turned the engine off. "We. . ." He stopped speaking after he saw that she was asleep.

The rays from the sun reflected on her creamy milky skin and cheeks that dried up all her tears. His heart ached and he leaned back on his seat, watching her sleep, peacefully after all that had happened to her. He felt a relief she was able to relax herself and give herself a break from all those negative emotions that left no chance to haunt and attack her. He felt sorry for her, maybe that was the reason why his heart ached. After all that she's been through, there was nothing but pain. He felt selfish and ashamed of himself, 'no matter what pain I was going through, I should've acted maturely. I shouldn't have used her love for Lakshya to my advantage and made her suffer the same way I did. If things were different, would she have never found out how her mother passed away?'

He couldn't imagine how the situation would've turned like if he hadn't stepped in and influenced her. She would have suffered from losing Lakshya, but would she have found out her mother passed away because her father pushed her down the stairs? 'Would she have seen her mother's belongings. Would she have wanted to find out about her mother's side of the family and who they are?' These questions were floating around in his head, causing him a headache. He couldn't think of an answer, 'I wish she finds happiness, I truly wish she starts seeing life in a new light and live how she wants to live. Maybe meeting her mother's side of the family will influence her life positively and she'll find peace?' He continued blinking at her with guilt, 'I will help her no matter what, I will take her to them and leave it to her to decide if she wants to stay with them or not. I really hope they're nice people who she can stay the remaining years of her life with, rather than suffer and be miserable here with me.' He genuinely thinks that she is better off without him. He would never hesitate to leave her with her mother's side of the family if she ever found peace, happiness and solace in them, as he believes he doesn't deserve to be with her.

'I would cause nothing but pain. She will keep being reminded of how I ruined her life. The responsibility Daadima gave me was to make sure she's happy and secure, if I see that in her mother's side of the family then I will happily leave her. . .' He was fixed on this decision that he made and sighed, not knowing why he felt a little sad when saying this, but it was all true for him, he'd rather her be happy than heartbroken with him.

He took his seatbelt off and leaned forward, trying to find the leaver on Ragini's side of the seat to let her fall back so she can feel comfortable, he managed to find it but Ragini opened her eyes, surprised by the proximity, he held the seat with his other hand and made eye contact with her, shocked and all of a sudden the seat fell back and Sanskaar let go, falling forward and closer to a startled Ragini. His heart started beating and he stared at her in surprise. Her eyes widened and he moved away instantly, "I'm sorry." He apologised and she sat up, looking away after feeling surprised and embarrassed. His cheeks started to warm up and he opened the car door. "We should go inside. ."

"Yeah." She awkwardly uttered and grabbed her bag, unbuckling her seatbelt and stepping outside. He closed the door and turned around, placing his hand on his cheeks, feeling flustered and she lowered her gazes, starting to walk past him and towards the door.

T o  B e  C o n t i n u e d

. . .

✨❤️ THANK YOU FOR READING! ❤️✨

Hello everyone, I know, after a long time but here I am. I thought to write this as you all wait for the next chapter.  An extra bonus chapter showing Sanskaar's POV 😭.

I hope you all enjoyed it!

Just quick question, should I continue with these small bonus chapters with their POV every now and then or nah? 🫣

And signing off for today,
H 😘🫶🏼✨