"But I guess we should wait for Eomma's arrival.She adopted him so she is his legal guardian now!"Suga spoke out impatiently...he knows very well that biologically the human baby isn't safe with them but at the same time,he isn't ready to reason his heart that his Tangerine is going to get detached from his vicinity,from his life.He won't be pleading him to play when he will try to sleep, there won't be anyone to disturb his sleep!!

"Oh hyung...every year you kill 250 guards and every year Eomma orders you to stop doing that. Did you ever listen?Did that order make you stop from what you do?" Jimin groaned making Suga silent, accepting his defeat.

Before anyone could continue the discussion, the door opened slowly...and the brothers glared at the newcomer.

"Who the hell---"

It's a strict rule not to enter the lord's room without permission or knock and Suga was about to expose his fangs but then his eyes met a little thing standing on the floor, rubbing his eyes with balled fists.

Yes ....it's Baby Highness of the Empire who doesn't need to follow any rule of the kingdom.

The baby was having a golden tint in his milky skin, cheeks more puffy and reddish due to  sleeping

The baby was having a golden tint in his milky skin, cheeks more puffy and reddish due to  sleeping.His messy soft air covering his forehead and those little plumpy lips.....the scene was not at all pure for those five pair of eyes.

Jimin looked at how his brother's eyes were executing to consume the delicate figure of scared Jungkook in a fragile state which is spreading beauty as it was radiating in his unstable condition.

Those enchanting eyes looked around and stopped at Jin...ocean doe eyes locked with the vampire ones and in no time his steps dragged him to the elder male , climbing on his lap and hugged him tightly.

The scene wasn't so pleasing for the rest of the brothers as they witnessed how the baby didn't think twice before choosing whom to go first.

"Baby,had a tight sleep?"Jin asked after wrapping the baby securely in his arms.

"Y-yes" Kookie giggled but hid his face as soon as he faced Jimin.

Everyone was busy cooing the baby except Jimin and Namjoon. One was hating the mere presence of the creature while other one was trying his best not to let his heart win which never won in these 2000+ years....

Joon knows very well....an average human's life span is 80 years and for a vampire immortal those years feels like some mere months...he clearly knows he can't let himself attached to a temporary sensation....a temporary attachment with that innocent soul may wreck his stable state he has constructed gradually with all his wisdom and intelligence for ages....

He can't just get whipped for a baby's beauty instead of holding his composed self who has nothing to loose.

"Um....so you guys turned pedophiles in my absence?" Jimin asked teasingly.