Prologue: Ever Since That Day

Ludi Harpastum ended with a smile on everybody's face. Mondstadt has been very peaceful, thanks to the recent Cavalry Captain and other great contenders for joining the Knight of Favonius in the past years and lending their ability to help the community. Everyone has a great respect for the Knights' services.

Not long after that, lately, there has been a surge in crises across the nation. Under usual circumstances, people wouldn't entertain the idea that the invasion of monsters and their growing numbers is anything unusual.

Grand Master Varka and the entire Knight of Favonius, alongside the members of the Adventurers' Guild, have been making earnest efforts to address and uncover the underlying issues. Indeed, safeguarding the citizens and addressing potential threats to the people are integral to their responsibilities.

As someone who identifies as a knight, I should fit into that classification. Someone who holds power bears heavier responsibility than others, after all. Unfortunately, not everyone is as noble.

Based on my personal experiences and the time I've spent within their associations, nothing I've observed thus far appears out of the ordinary. Whether it's the positive aspects of negativity, the negative aspects of positivity, or the reverse, I've encountered a spectrum of experiences.

Despite everything, I consistently believed that opting for justice is frequently the correct decision, and I fulfilled my duty while remaining true to this conviction. I always use my power to help those in need, whether for the sake of me, my friends, my colleagues, or the people. I often told myself that ever since that day, but-

I'm not sure if everything I have done was holding a meaning.

A/N: I changed the prologue again because I wasn't satisfied with the previous one. I promise this will be the last change.

Thank you for reading, and carry on!