The concert started after 20 minutes, and I must admit, this eardrum-tearing session would go down in history.  Soon Reputation came on, and Taylor started to sing Don't Blame Me. "Why the hell are you shivering?" Ishan asked as I looked at him. "I'm not," I answered. "You are," Shahneel Di answered siding with him. 

"Okay, maybe I am. I'm freaking out. What if she says no?" I asked and both of them hit the back of my head. "For fuck's sake just propose already," my sister whisper yelled, and I nodded. I walked closer to Reethu, who was looking at Taylor with so much admiration. She saw me and smiled, and I swear I saw a tear roll down her face when I went down on one knee. 

"What are you doing?" she whispered but I just smiled. "I know this is an arranged marriage and all, and this engagement stuff should be done with our families, but I couldn't help but think that we should have a moment together," I started, and I saw a few fans, turn and start yelling as Blake started hitting Ryan's hand to make him turn. From the side of my eye, I could see Shahneel on the verge of tears and Ishan smiling wide.

"AND IF YOU ALL TURN BEHIND, YOU CAN SEE MY BABY GETTING PROPOSED!" we heard Taylor yell mid-song, making all the eyes focus on us. Some were screaming, some were yelling, and some were I think squealing.

"So, what do you say? Will you make me the happiest man in the world by marrying me?" I finished and saw her nod vigorously. "Yes, yes yes!" She answered before I slid the ring onto her finger before standing upright. She pulled me down by the collar before kissing me making everyone around us go wild. 

We pulled away before she hugged me tight, and I felt tears soak my t-shirt. "I love you so much," she mumbled as I smiled. "Love you more," I answered. "Not possible," she chuckled pulling away.

"Okay now I gotta go, I have some work," Reethu spoke as I nodded. I'll be back soon," she answered before running off. 

A few minutes later, more like, somewhere at the end of the concert, I saw her on stage beside Taylor both of them in the same outfit before the 2 went on singing a song with guitars in hand. After doing so I saw Taylor and Reethu share a knowing smile before Swift began speaking. 

"The last time that I was so pleasantly surprised by some stuff that you guys did was when I announced that I was going to be re-recording," she said to thunderous applause. 

"That was something that I expected to be just a me thing, just a personal thing. Since I was a teenager, I wanted to own my music. The way to do it was to re-record my albums, and the way that you have embraced ... that you have celebrated, that you really decided that it was your fight too and that you were 100 per cent behind me ... I will never stop thanking you for that."

Reethu continued, "And so now, here we are on the last night of the U.S. leg of the Eras tour in the eighth month of the year on the ninth day. You might have noticed there are some new outfits in the show. There's something that Taylor has been planning for a really, really, really ridiculously, embarrassingly long time, and instead of telling you about it, we think we'll just sort of show you."

The singer then unveiled the new cover art for the upcoming album on the stage's screen before singing an acoustic version of "New Romantics" from 1989. The crowd started hooting and yelling in happiness. 

"My favourite album?!!" I squealed which I didn't know I could do, as Shahneel and Ishan hugged me before we started jumping. 

"So, you guys must have known about Reethu here, our talented girl, working with me," Taylor spoke pulling Reethu close to her. 

"She has worked on the vault songs with me for 1989 TV and she will continue to work with me forever I guess?" she answered, and everyone noticed Reethu's eyes go wide before she turned to face her. The 2 spoke with their eyes, before sharing a warm hug as everyone including us clapped before cheering for our favourite girl's onstage.