"Oh shut up Yuna and recover soon I'll get going then"
Jaehee said and smiled.

"You're going now??"
Yuna asked.

"Yeah I need to complete my homeworks will you come home??"
Jaehee asked.

"I won't be able to...ok fine go home then"
Yuna said.

"Yeah ok"
Jaehee said.

"Go home safely it's late already"
Yuna said.

"Yeah I will"
Jaehee said and bid them goodbye.

And then Jaehee walked outside the hospital it was dark already. She checked the time and it was around 9pm already.

She thought to take the bus but her house was not much far away so she decided to go home by walking since she knew the shortcut to her house. So she went that way.

It was past 8 at night and the shops in this area usually close at sharp 8 so it was really quiet only a few vehicles were seen on the main road . It was very quiet so she just focused on returning to her house .

But as she was walking she saw two guys in the corner of a store smoking.

She glanced at them and decided to ignore them as she looked at ground and walked past them . But the two guys eyed at her from up to down and started following her slowly right behind her.

She could feel the footsteps behind so she walked faster and saw an alley not so far so she decided to hide there.

She walked even faster and entered the alley but the guys were fast too they immediately followed Jaehee.

Jaehee looked at them with fear in her eyes and immediately turned around and walked inside the alley but the guys were following her.

She was walking inside the alley when she reached the spot where the alley was enclosed on the three sides only one way there to escape but she could not because both the guys were standing there.

She slowly turned around panicking a little and looked at them.

"Um e-excuse me I need to go.."
Jaehee said while stuttering.

"Where do you want go huh? And why are you running away ??"
One guy said.

"Yeah we are not bad guys"
The other one said.

"I-im sorry about that- I will leave then"
She said and was about to leave when one of the guy blocked her way.
She looked at him with pure fear.

"Do you think we'll let you go that easily"
The guy said and smirked.

"I-i seriously need to go now please.."
Jaehee pleaded trying to hide the fact that she was scared but her fear was fully obvious in her face.

"As if we will let you go-"
The guy said and was cut off when a shoe hit his head making him groan in pain.

"Aishh..who the fuck was that??!?!"
The guy yelled and turned around.

Jaehee looked at the person and widened her eyes.

"R-ricky...?"
Jaehee said in relief.