004

" Feelings -2 "

After gyuvin left the class he decided to go to the school campus and luckily he saw no teacher so he easily sneaked outside the school building.

He went towards the school main gate...did I mention that he's dumb?

He was humming on some song and was about to reach the main gate when he saw the school guard standing there.

"Oh shit..I forgot..." Gyuvin said and rubbed his nape and went backwards towards the backyard of the school.

After few minutes of walking he saw a girl near the wall standing.

He frowned and went forward and immediately recognised the person.
He went behind her and tapped her shoulder.

"Ah- wtf " the person said while holding her chest.

" What are you doing jihye?" gyuvin said .

"Clearly studying" jihye said and smiled at him a sarcastic one.

"I see.." gyuvin said with a grin and looked at the wall which was large but not much , like large enough for a tiny person like Jaehee or jihye ig. ( Sorry not sorry)

"Not able to cross the wall?" Gyuvin said and looked at jihye.

"Y-yeah ig..." Jihye said

"You're too small I see , you did not grew tall since 7th grade.?" Gyuvin said and raised his brows.

"I did ok I'm only 169 cm and that's not too small fyi.. and plus Jaehee is even short" jihye said and crossed her arms.

"Ok fine...want help?" Gyuvin said.

"I don't but if you insist.." jihye said .

"Fine..since I'm not in the mood to attend class I'm bunking too" gyuvin said kneeled down and placed both his hands front.

"Oh..wait-what are you doing?!" Jihye asked while frowning.

"Just climb on my hands..." Gyuvin said.

"But- just do it if you want to escape fast" gyuvin said cutting off jihye .

"Fine..." Jihye said and kept her one leg on gyuvin's hand.

Gyuvin slightly stood up so her hand could reach the top of the wall , she kept both her hands on the edge of the wall and climbed up.

"Now jump!" Gyuvin yelled slightly.

"Wait- jump?!" Jihye said.

"Stop acting as if you've never done it and jump or I'll push you.." gyuvin said.

"F-fine I'll ahhh!" Jihye said and jumped with a loud thud.

"Yah! Are you fine..?" Gyuvin asked from the other side of the wall.

"Y-yeah I am but how will you jump?" Jihye asked.