002

" Feelings"

After gyuvin and ricky left the class Jaehee and jihye followed them.

"Gyuvin! Gyuvin wait!" Jihye yelled while following gyuvin

Gyuvin just stop!" Jihye yelled again and this time gyuvin stopped went towards her and

"What do you want?!! Just leave me alone can you ?!?!" He yelled at her which caught her off guard.

"I - I was just-" jihye was cut off by gyuvin.

"Please just leave!" Gyuvin yelled making jihye flinch.

"F-fine I'm sorry..." Jihye said and turned back , this was not the first time someone yelled at her but imagine the person you have liked since early teenage one day yells at you...

Without any more conversation jihye walked away from the scene as fast as she could.

While she was returning back she encountered Jaehee.

"Jaehee! Wait!" Jihye said and went towards her.

"Can you go and talk to gyuvin...like he will surely listen to you..." Jihye said.

"But I was going to rick-" Jaehee was cut off by jihye.

"I'll talk to him just go and talk to gyuvin he won't listen to me I'm sure he will listen if you talk to him..." Jihye said.

"Fine...if you say so..." Jaehee said and was about to leave when jihye said.

"Can you take a first aid-kit too his face has some wounds...he has went towards the terrace.." Jaehee just nodded and went towards the terrace and she thought that jihye could go too but why did she tell her to go talk to gyuvin instead...

Few minutes after she reached the big empty terrace she moved forward towards the left and saw gyuvin sitting on one of the old wooden bench while listening to some music through his earphone.

She went towards him and stood in front of him.

Gyuvin noticed a presence in front of him and looked up only to see Jaehee.

"Why are you here...?" Gyuvin said.

"Tf you mean by that..." Jaehee said and sat beside gyuvin.

"Why are you missing your classes just go.." gyuvin said.

"Leave that...see gyuvin I know what you did was for me..." Jaehee said gyuvin looked away because he could feel his cheeks burning.

"I-i would do that to anyone..." Gyuvin said oh how he wish he could say that he did it for her because he cares about her .

"Hmm I see...but you don't have to and see I'm totally fine...I don't mind it" Jaehee said and shrugged her shoulders.

"Whatever..." Gyuvin mumbled which made Jaehee chuckle .