Flower

LISA's POV

It was a sunny yet still cold day in Paris as I walked towards my apartment building. I looked around at all of the couples holding hands or showing any type of affection, wishing that she was here to give me that type of love right now. I sighed deeply as I opened my apartment door, greeted by Rosé and Jisoo who were unexpectedly here.

"Rosé?! Jisoo?! What the hell are you doing here?" I said, surprised but happy that I'll finally get some company over.

"We decided to come over since we know you're quite upset about Jennie leaving to Los Angeles for work and all that stuff." Rosé said, and looked at Jisoo.

Jisoo looked back at her, confused and then realized what happened, "It was my idea, so I'm sorry if you feel like we're intruding you or your privacy. We will leave and book our own hotel if we need to." I looked at Jisoo and then felt my eyes tearing up, but it was happy tears.

I hugged them both until my phone started ringing, when I pulled out of the hug and checked my phone, I realized that it was Jennie, I smiled.

"Sorry, have to take this." Rosé and Jisoo nodded in understanding as I left and went outside to take Jennie's call.

"Hi my love, how are you doing?" I smiled at the sound of her voice, "I'm doing good, love. How was your day?"

Silence was heard on the other line, I knew she didn't have the best day ever. "It was.. okay. But hey, I have something prepared for you. I can't say much about it but it's something your gonna love." I frowned, what could it be?

"What is it?" I asked curiously. "I cant explain it over the phone, but Rosé and Jisoo will explain soon. I have to go, I love you." Then she hung up. She sounded like she was in a complete rush. I wonder what's going on with her.

I put my phone into my pocket and turned around to go inside, just to see that Jisoo and Rosé are making a mess with the cake I had bought to treat myself. I facepalmed myself and took a deep breath, but as I looked for a longer time, I noticed how happy they look when they're around eachother, in eachother's embrace.

When me and Jisoo came in, we instantly clicked, so I knew Jisoo like the back of my palm. When she had a crush on Rosé I noticed it, because whenever she was around Rosé she was different, there was a big smile on her face, she was complete.

Me and Jennie, we had a bit of an enemies to lovers story. In the beginning, she thought I was her competition, and God everytime I think about that I laugh so hard. Who would've known that I'd be in love with Jennie Kim, who would've known that I was gonna meet her? Who would've known..

It's crazy to think that even after 6 years, she makes me feel the same way. She makes me feel amazing. She makes me feel like I'm in heaven. Everything is just.. better with her.

If only YG didn't restrict us, I would've told the world about our relationship. I would've told the world that she is mine.

"Lisa! Come on in! It's starting to get cold outside." Rosé called me, pulling me out of my thoughts. I then went inside when I felt a chilly cold breeze.

"Jennie told me that you guys have something to tell me, that she prepared something for me." I told them, and they looked at eachother.

Rosé smiled, and then looked at me, "Jennie has prepared something really fun for you, it's a scavenger hunt type of thing, she wants you to go through it, she has a huge surprise for you. I know you might think a scavenger hunt is a bit childish because that is what you usually did think of scavenger hunts, but please just.. go through this one. She worked hard and prepared this for you. It's tomorrow." I sighed deeply, I really don't like scavenger hunts, but for Jennie I'll do anything.