Old Friends

"You're alive. You're actually alive."
   Izuku began laughing and crying at the same time when he recognized his friend. Todoroki walked up and wrapped him in a tight hug.
   "You're okay. I can't believe you're okay." Izuku said while sobbing into Todoroki's shoulder.
   "Same here. We all thought you were dead." Todoroki replied as he tightened his grip.
   "I told you class 1A would be here." Kendo said happily.
   "Hell yea! We did it!" Tetsutetsu shouted with glee; Awase chuckled lightly on the floor next to him.
   "Oh, do you guys have any sort of medic here? Awase injured his ankle." Kendo said when everyone settled down a little bit.
   "Yea, Aizawa has a med kit in the classroom we can use." Todoroki responded.
   "Um, who are these people? They don't seem to recognize any of us so I'm assuming they're strangers." Izuku said, looking behind Todoroki at the group of people who still had their faces covered.
   "Yea, we recruited them shortly after the outbreak. The only thing I've ever found strange about them is that they never talk or take off their masks so we've never seen their faces or heard their voices. All they do is listen and follow orders." Todoroki explained. "So is it just you four?"
   Kendo glumly looked at Tetsutetsu and Awase before responding, "It never used to be."
   Todoroki understood and didn't say anything more about it.
   The entire group followed Todoroki on their way to the 1A classroom. They were all exhausted so they didn't really have much to say.
   "So, is everyone else okay?" Izuku whispered a few minutes later.
   "Yea, everyone is fine. Lucky for us, on the day of the outbreak, all the members of class 1A; plus All Might and Aizawa, decided to spend the day taking an extra class on hero training to prepare for our final. When we turned on the news and heard what was happening we barricaded ourselves inside and have been using the resources from the school to survive ever since."
   How have they managed to survive so long on just the resources they have available in the building? Are they doing supply runs outside or something? Izuku thought to himself.
   "have any of you left the building since the outbreak?"
   "No, we haven't had a reason to. The only jobs any of us have is to keep watch, patrol the building, and scavenge for supplies around the building. That's pretty much it and it's worked for all of us so far. These masked guys entered the building about a week after and they've been here with us ever since."
   "That's kind of cool."
   "You think so?" Todoroki asked.
   "Yea, you guys seem to have done a really good job looking after one another since this started. I applaud you for that." Izuku said with a smile.
   "The way you're saying that makes me think you have something on your mind right now. Although before I ask that question I feel as though I should ask you where you've been hiding this whole time and why you didn't come to find us sooner." Todoroki said to which Izuku responded with silence and he was no longer trying to make eye contact.
   Todoroki noticed and sighed quietly. "If you don't wanna talk about it that's fine. I guess I shouldn't have brought it up since you guys just got here and I have no idea what you guys went through to get here."
   "You don't have to apologize Todoroki. I'll explain everything later."
   Todoroki smiled and hooked his arm over Izuku's shoulder. "I'm just glad you're okay. For me, that's all I needed to know right now."
   After walking for a few more minutes, the group finally made it to the 1A classroom. Izuku stopped a few feet from it and just stared.
   "Are you okay Midoriya?" Tetsutetsu asked.
   "I'm fine it's just-I don't know." Izuku responded as he put his hand on his head.
   "Hey, look at me."
   Izuku raised his head and looked Todoroki in the eyes.
   "Everything's gonna be fine. I promise they all miss you and are gonna be over the moon when they see you."
   Todoroki then gave Izuku a warm, reassuring smile and patted him on the shoulder. Izuku nodded his head and walked up to the door.
   "Here goes nothing I guess." He said as he took a deep breath and slid the door open.
   Inside, the members of class 1A were chatting with each other and laughing. Aizawa and All Might looked to be having a serious conversation in the back front corner. When Izuku opened the door they all stared at him in shock and disbelief; almost like they had just seen a ghost.
   "Izuku?" Bakugou whispered.
   He was sitting on the floor next to the wall right across from the door so the second Izuku opened it, their eyes immediately met.
   "Y-you're alive?" He asked as he pulled himself up off the floor.
   "Yea Kacchan. I'm alive." Izuku said as tears began flooding his eyes again.
   Bakugou gritted his teeth before he ran up to him and gave him the biggest, tightest hug he could've possibly given anyone.
   "Holy shit, I can't believe it. Don't ever do that to me again you hear me?" Bakugou said sternly through choked sobs.
   "I've been trying to look for you since yesterday but I didn't think I was ever gonna be able to."
   The rest of class 1A began silently crying as they joined in on the hug. Pretty soon, it had just turned into a massive group hug. Izuku finally got to feel the warmth of his classmates presence; the thing he had been craving the most since he first woke up in the hospital. 
   I can't believe I finally found them. I never thought I would. I'm so happy I could scream.

After a few minutes, everyone separated and Izuku and Bakugou were standing in front of each other, wiping tears off their face.
   "Young Midoriya." All Might said happily as he gave him a gentle hug.
   "Hey All Might."
   All Might pulled away and put his hand on his head. "I'm glad you're alright."
   "Same here. I didn't think you were. At the same time though, I was clinging onto hope that you were fine considering how strong willed you are." Aizawa said as he stood next to All Might.
   "I was also clinging onto the hope that you all were okay. It was all I could think about."
   "Izuku."
   "Yes Kacchan." Izuku said as he turned and looked at Bakugou.
   "Do you think you could tell us all what happened?"