❄️🌧️Suitcase's Indoor Winter Rainy Day Playdate With Ukelele!❄️🌧️

It Was A Rainy Winter Day In Igloo Village People Were Walking Outside To Somewhere With Their Umbrellas And Suitcase Was Disappointed That She Couldn't Go Outside Because Of The Rain "*Sigh* Rain In Winter.. What Should I Do Something Fun? I Got It! I'll Invite Ukelele To My Rain Day Playdate! But, Let Me Call Her First!" So Suitcase Called Her Friend Ukelele On Her Phone "Hey Ukelele! Do You Want To Come To My Wintry Rain Playdate? Ok! See Ya Later!" -A Lot Of Minutes Later- "*Ding Dong* That Must Be Uke! Let Me Open For Her!" "Hey Ukelele!" "Hi Suitcase! It Was Raining Harder So I Runned All The Way To Your House!" "Ok! Come Inside For My Playdate!" "Ok!" Suitcase Letted Her Friend Inside For They're Playdate "So This Is  Loving Room, And I Sit On The Couch!" "Oh Wow! Where Should We Sit For Our Playdate?" "On The Floor Is A Great Idea!" "Ok!" So The Girls Sat On The Floor And Talked About Something "So Where's Slipper?" "She's At Your House Doing Makeup And Playing on her laptop. Where's baseball?" "baseball's at his house drinking some hot cocoa!" "Ooh! I Like Hot Cocoa! Especially On Winter!" "Me Too! Remember A Couple Of Days Ago We Had A Hot Chocolate Party?" "Yeah! Did You Have Fun With Hot Chocolate?" "Yep! I Sure Did! Now, What Do You Wanna Play?" "I Wanna Play Object Dollies!" "Ok!" -A Short Time Later- "Ok! I Got The Dolls, Now Let's Play!" "Ok!" "So Cake Pop, How Did You Do This Morning?" "My Morning Was Good! I Had Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner!" "That's Good! I Had Chocolate Chip Cookies, And Juice!" "That's Great!" "Ok, I Think We're Done Playing Dolls! Now It's Time To Eat Food!" "Ok!" "As You Can See Ukelele, My Mom Made Us Korean Noodles With Cheese!" "Cool! Is It For Me?" "Yes, It Is For You!" "Ok! Let's Eat!" "Ok!" -A Minute Of Eating Later- "Ok Ukelele, Was It Delicious?" "Yep!" "And Look Ukelele, The Rain Stopped Now You Can Go Home!" "Ok!" "Bye SC!" "Bye Ukes! Wow! That Was Fun With Ukelele Today, Now It's Time To Go In My Room!" -Goes Upstairs- "Wow! Ukelele Was The Greatest Girl In Igloo Village! Now It's Time For Me To Watch TV And Do Something Excellent Tomorrow!"