❄️Bubble Wrap The White And Happy Polar Bear Girl!❄️

It Was A Sunny And Snowy Saturday And Suitcase Was Outside Seeing The People Woken Up "Wow! Everybody Is In A Happy Mood! Maybe I Should See Them!" So Suitcase Walked Happy To The City And Said Hi To Everybody "Hi Daisy!" "Hi Suitcase!" "Hi Gumball Machine!" "What's Up Suitcase!" "Hi Paint Palette From BOTO!" "Hello Suitcase!" Then Suitcase Bumped Into Somebody "Oof!" "Oh, Hi!" "Huh? Oh, Hi What's Your Name?" "My Name Is Bubble Wrap The Polar Bear Girl!" "Oh, Hi Bubble Wrap!" "What'cha Doing?" "I'm Saying Hi To The People That Are Happy Today!" "Oh! Well, I'm Nice To Everybody Especially To Kids So I Can Be Nice To You!" "Great! Wanna Come To My House?" "Sure!" -After When They Got To Her House- "Hey Mom! I Made A New Friend! Her Name Is Bubble Wrap And She's A Polar Bear! A Polar Bear Girl!" "Oh, That's Great! Well You Girls Can Hang It In Suitcase's Room!" "Ok!" So The Girls Went Up To Suitcase's Room And Talked To Eachother "So, I Went To The Northern Lights Party, Had A Hot Chocolate Party And More Awesome Stuff That I Do!" "That's Cool! Well, I Played In The Snow For A Lot Of Days And Had A Snow Cone For Dinner!" "Well, For Breakfast I Had French Toast!" "Wow! That's The Best! Wanna Play Some Games On My Laptop?" "Yeah!" Ok, It's About Time To Put My Phone Down So I Should Skip The Time The Girls Playing On Suitcase's Laptop So -A Lot Of Minutes Later When It's Getting Dark- "Ok! Bye Bubble Wrap!" "Bye Suitcase!" "Ok! It's Dark Time Outside Now So Let Me Get Night Dressed!" -After Getting Dressed For Bed- "Now, Let Me Get In The Bed!" "Wow! I Love Bubble Wrap So Much She's Nice To Everyone In The Arctic! Maybe I Should Make Some Even More New Friends Tomorrow! By The Way, Have A Goodnight Arctic!"