❄️A Hot Chocolate Party!❄️

Suitcase's POV: I've Been Up Since 8 O'Clock And I Had Been Eating French Toast For Breakfast And It was very cold in the arctic outside today so I had thought of something fun: I Decided To Have A Hot Chocolate Party It Will Be Great So I Called My Friends Over "Hey Yarn, Hey Book Do You Wanna Have My Hot Chocolate Party?" "Yeah!" -8 Minutes Later- "You're Here! Now We Can Have Our Hot Chocolate Party!" "Great!" They Both Said And Let Them Have Our Hot Chocolate Party! "Mmm! This Hot Chocolate Tastes Good! Not Bad!" "Yeah! This Hot Chocolate Is Perfect!" "Thank You!" "Wanna Let Me Put Marshmallows In Them!" "Sure!" "Mmhmm!" -Bloop!- "Now Taste It!" -Sips- "Mmmm! This Hot Cocoa Tastes Great!" "Yeah! It's So Tasty And Chocolatey!" "Thanks!" "Now Wanna Stay Here And Watch TV?" "Yep!" So I Let Them Stayed Them In My Igloo And Watched TV For A While But.. *-7 O'Clock- * It's Dark Time And It's About Time For My Friends To Go Home! "Bye Guys! See You In Days!" "Bye Suitcase!" That Was A Good Day Now, It's Time For Me To Put On My Night Clothes And Put My Hair Down And Write In My Diary And I Wrote: "Dear Diary, It Was Been The Great Winter Ever! I've Went To The Northern Lights Party, Had A Snow Day And Had The Bestest Hot Chocolate Party Hopefully We Can Do Something The Best Tomorrow! By Suitcase!" This Has Been The Greatest Winter Ever I Hope The Day Was Even More The Best!