Ha..yes captain. Yesterday you showed me some places only. So I want you to show me the remaining.president replied.

Sure sir. After your breakfast & medication and confirmation from the doctor that you are fine,I will take you.
Tae said because he dony't want the president again to get sick.

Captain.i'm good.anyways, we will go after breakfast.long walks good for heart..
The president said.

With that tae saluted to the president and left the room.

He came to the dining hall.everyone saluted to him.

Soon all started eating their breakfast.the hall is silent.

Jungkook nervously eating his breakfast ,he sat in an opposite row of tae.

Tae too noticed him but decided to not to scare him.
So,he slowly called him.

Dr.jeon..after your breakfast,can you check the president.he wants to visit some places in base.

Jungkook just nodded with his head lowered.

That's it then everything went back to normal.

After the breakfast jungkook went to the president's room.

He checked his pulse rate, blood pressure..

After the brief checking,he suggested the president.

Sir,you are good but please walk slowly.
Don't visit dark places,as you may  suffocate for breathing.

Please be careful sir..

Jungkook said.

After that he packed his kit. Before he go,the president stopped him.

Come with us doctor.i will feel strong and assured .the president said

Jungkook didn't want to. But he has no choice.even though he want to deny,but he can't.

Because the doctor must have to treat the patient until he became fine.

So he just nodded.

But someone in the room is jealous & happy at the same time.

Happy because the younger walk with him .but jealous that younger will come with him because other person called younger.

Soon tae, president,yoongi, jungkook started .

Tae explaining the rooms like weapons,crafts etc.
Yoongi was silent whole time.he just nods when everyone looks at him.
Jungkook followed them .

At first tae is shocked to see jungkook with the president.
Because he know the younger can't walk for long.

But he didn't talk with jungkook.as he know the younger may felt uncomfortable.

On the other side,jungkook stumbled so many times as the ground is uneven.he wondered how the soldiers are training here.

At last after the tour they return back to main hall.

But as soon as he returned,all the soldiers were in complete uniform standing in order. Some with riffles.

The general too stands on a stage which is opposite to the soldiers.
Everyone snapped their heads towards them as they were waiting for their arrival.

Soon yoongi walked fastly towards their troop and stood in front of them.

The general saluted to the president and two soldiers piolated him towards the main stage.