Weirdo

By the time taehyung and others reached the unit, it was already night. Commander suggested them to rest and they left to their respective assigned rooms. The unit was not very luxurious but still it was cozy.

Taehyung and jimin were in same rooms. There were two single beds. Both of them were not able to find any washroom. It might be shared bathroom they thought and  got to find someone to navigate them to washroom.

Taehyung spotted one soldier.

Taehyung: ahm, excuse me.

Soldier: yes(smiling)

Taehyung: can yiu tell us where is the washroom.

Soldier nodded and told the way.

Taehyung and jimin came across a large washroom with male sign. They got inside and saw washrooms and a lot of shower heads but without any barrier for privacy.

It was awkard, thinking about bathing with someone watching them, nevertheless they had to adjust somehow.

Sighing taehyung, got to the showerhead at outmost corner for a short shower to clear his mind. Jimin however, headed to room after relieving himself. Taehyung was taking a bath no one was their just then he heard the door opening sound. He was quick to look for the intruder and hiding his chest. (He is wearing a boxer, so control you pervert asses..)

He saw a well built man ascending towards a showerhead near his. His heartbeat quickened. The male however looked unbothered and hot out of his clothes just to remain in his boxers. He was silently havibg a shower flexing his tattooed arm and muscles. But was unawware of typhoon of emotions his action were causing to taehyung.

Ok stop, taehyung didnt knew he had muscle kink, oh but whose talking a virgin about kinks, what a sarcasm. Taehyung gulped looking at those hot tattoos and muscles. The male's eyes showed no emotion as his face. He was a pure defination of sin. And taehyung not willing was drooling over that epitome of sin.

Those thighs, taehyung thought " fuck, fuck, fuck..." he shooked himself to get out of trance when he saw the male descending from the shower to dry himself and got into new set of clothes. Without exchanging any glance with taehyung the male was out of his sight. " what, what was that, weirdo" just like that ignored by the male he let out a huff. And by that he got back to his room after changing into fresh clothes for a good sleep. Tomorrow was going to be a long day with new challenges but he is ready for everything. This is what he wanted to do something in his life so that no one can call him useless like his own father did to him and his mother.

Next day,
Taehyung's sleep got disturbed by annoying sound of his bestfriend.

Jimin: hey, sleepy bitch wake up, look at those hot meals.

Taehyung: why are you shouting.

Couriously he got to the window, and his breath stuck, the male from last night was there with other soliders doing morning walk. But what shocked him was he was shirtless, taehyung's eyes got stuck on his body his abs and there he was drooling again.

Jimin noticed the gaze and smirked.

Jimin: oh, taetae is drooling.

Taehyung broke out of trance and coughed loudly to shrug off the embrassing situation.

Meanwhile, they heard a door knock, and saw a soldier after opening the door

Solider: sorry for disturbing you but commander has asked you presence with your team for a proper introduction.

They both nodded and called they team to the grounds as said.

In few minutes all were present, including the soliders doing morning walk were back with fresh clothes.

Namjoon: doctor taehyung i want to introduce my some special rank soldiers.

Taehyung nodded, namjoon introduced everyone including yoongi, whose eyes were stuck in jimin.

Namjoon: and last but not the least, here he is capatin jeon jungkook.

Taehyung was now face to face with the male, who held a dominant posture and stoic face. The name, its familar is he he the same male taehyung thought.

Namjoon: jungkook, he is taehyung the incharge of medical team from seoul hospital.

Jungkook nodded.

Namjoon: taehyung till there is no emergency you and your team can join nurse seokjin for regular checkups of solider and rounds in local areas.

Taehyung nodded in confirmation.

Taehyung and his team set up a regular blood test camp for all soliders.
Everyone was lined up in a line. Why not they wanted to impress the pretty doctor. The first time they saw taehyung, they were blessed to witness such a beauty.

Taehyung was awkwardly smiling at them wjo were pushing each others chests to cone forward.

They all stopped at a rude voice.

Jungkook: whats happening here.
All of them saluted jungkook and left his way.

He looked at them with a sharp look and got to the desk. He was told to go for a regular checkup althought he was annoyed by all this. He cant say anythinh against commander.

Jungkook settled on the bench and tucked his sleeve for taehyung for draw blood. Reliasing their was no action from other he cleared his throat.

Taehyung broke from trance and get back to his work with red cheeks. After drawing blood from jungkook's arms, jimin called him for other test. After he left taehyung sighed in relief and held his chest with hand near his heart which was beating like a bullet train. He mumbled " what is happening to me, why am i reacting like an idiot around him"

Shooking his thoughts he got back to work...

To be continued..

How was it...