Script 4: Auditions

Being late from helping Kazuha switch to her psychology class was definitely something Yunjin would dramatically write in a notebook and probably write a song about it. Scream her lungs out while she sings it and then probably break the strings on her electric guitar because hell even the devil himself would not have been able to prepare her for what's in front of her.

Kim Chaewon in all her, eyebrows furrowed, pursed lips, foot tapping impatiently on the floor glory.

She was so obviously irritated by Yunjin's presence alone, anyone in this class would be able to notice and tell even if they didn't know both Yunjin and Chaewon's messy past.

It's not like Yunjin was the one who did this. It was Professor Park that had decided to pair them up together without a second thought. If it was up to Yunjin, she would have decided to pair up with Zuha.

And she knows Chaewon hates her enough to do the same and probably choose between either Sakura or Wonyoung. Yunjin swore Chaewon would be the type to say "I'd rather die than be paired up with you."

Yunjin thinks that's about right.

No, scratch that. Yunjin knows she's right.

With how Chaewon acted towards her a year ago. Her bad attitude that she would only show Yunjin and Yunjin alone. The glares, the side eyes and the hateful and hurtful words that Chaewon threw around and spat at Yunjin.

Yeah, she's sure she's right.

Just thinking about it had already made Yunjin lose her motivation to be at least a bit cheerful in this psychology class today.

They were now face to face. Yunjin had sat down in front of Chaewon's table when Professor Park told them to go to their partners and start on their work. She decided to be the one to be kind enough to put in at least a slight effort into approaching Chaewon.

They had a piece of paper that had questions like: "What is your egg baby's name?" and "Name of the two pairs"

And other things that Chaewon had already started filling up. They didn't have an egg yet. Professor Park had run out of the classroom to fetch them while they filled up the paper that they were given.

A few moments of silence later, Chaewon had leaned against her chair, sparing Yunjin one glance before rolling her eyes. Yunjin frowned at her when she saw the smaller girl's actions.

Brat. She thought.

Yunjin slightly wishes she didn't arrive late. She wished Kazuha just picked another class to transfer to. Maybe then she would have been paired up with someone else.

Because, God, was Kim Chaewon acting very difficult already and they haven't even started talking yet.

Chaewon pushes the paper towards Yunjin. She was kind enough to spin it around so that Yunjin wouldn't have to, just to be able to read it.

The girl in front of her stared at her for a few seconds before speaking, "Check. If you want to change something, tell me."

She said it as if she's telling Yunjin not to complain. Like a threat. As if forcing Yunjin to just read it, shut up and just follow whatever Chaewon writes.

"I don't see anything worth changing." Yunjin replies as she barely even holds the paper. She rests her arm on the table and refuses to touch it.

"Did you even read it?"

Yunjin squints before fully blinking, "I did."

Chaewon scoffs before pulling the paper towards her. Yunjin didn't know what to do with this girl. Anything she does seems to piss her off immediately.