So, I just stood there waiting for their next order.

" We should do this quick Phayu. We don't have much time. "

" Okay. Fah, take Rain to the table."

" How much time will it take to get this done? "

" If we know the exact place, half an hour, else an hour. "

" Can we get this done as soon as possible?  I need to be with him alone. "

" Okay. Baby, can you please come to the table and lay there on the table? "

I freezed. You are their baby for tonight Rain. Don't disappoint p'Stop. You are here for their pleasure.

This is the only birthday gift you can afford to give p'Phayu.

Just fkr a few hours and you will again be only p'Stop baby. You can do it Rain. You should do it.

I walked to the table and slept on it, spreading my arms and legs.

" N-no need to spread your limbs. Just be comfortable, okay? " k'Saifah said.

I nodded but stayed like that.

" Do you know where your tracker is placed in your body? " He asked.

I looked at him in shock and then at p'Phayu. He just nodded. I sighed and shook my head.

" Okay, so we need to take a whole body scan. You don't have any ornaments or anything metallic with you, do you? "

I nodded meekly.

" Can you please remove them? It will be dangerous for the scan. "

I shook my head. If I could remove it, I would have removed it a month ago!

" Don't act like a brat Rain! We are trying to help you and this is how you behave? Don't you understand when we say that it is dangerous for you!? " I flinched when p'Pai shouted again.

I could guess k'Pai is angry at me. Who wouldn't be when their own boyfriend fucks someone infront of them?

I got down from the table and started removing my clothes. This time though they didn't stop me.

I took my shirt off and kept it aside and I faintly heard some gasps.

My hands shivered as I started unbuttoning and removed the zip of my pants.

I closed my eyes shut, few tears escaping as I let my pants to fall down. I am not wearing anything inside, so I am standing naked infront of all of them.

Please be disgusted...

Please be disgusted about my marks....

Please be disgusted about my slut hole...

Please don't get turn on...

Please be disgusted about my vulnerable position...

Please be disgusted about me...

So I can go back to my p'Stop.

I don't want to let you know how sweet I taste...

I don't want you to come back again for this...

I don't want to be anyone else's baby...

I don't want to be a gift to p'Phayu...

I don't want this...

I never wanted this!!

I will bear anything p'Stop gives, as long as I still curl up to his legs at night. As long as p'Stop doesn't give me away like this.

I want to go home.

The only home I ever have...

Be disgusted... Be disgusted... Be disgusted... Be disgusted of my mere presence...

I prayed repeatedly in my mind.

I know they all went to deaf ears as I felt all too familiar arms around me.

Even after years, it has the same warmth.  He lifted my face and kissed me on the lips.

Our first kiss...

*
*
*
*
He is not disgusted....

**************************************

Note:  I know this chapter is short. I am sorry. I hope I can rectify with the update tomorrow.

As for my other story, I have never written fluff ever and it is freaking me out!

I am not satisfied with any of the drafts I made till now.

I am sorry that it takes sometime.

I am not that confident when it comes to such things.

I am sorry for the long wait.

And thank you for all the comments... They really help me boost my confidence knowing how much you like the story and that I am able to involve you guys into the story that you get angry and feel sad for the characters.

Once again, thank you so much for everything and for waiting throughout my irregular updates.

Love you all so much❤