19. Double Date Vacation

Start from the beginning

Yeah, we forgot to lock the door...

"Lixiee, hyuniee , come-OH! OH! I'm sorry, wrong timing. Carry on. Dont mind me, I'm going." It was my mom. I quickly got off of him and put my hand on my face in embarrassment. Felix quickly got up and started setting his clothes and hair.

"M-mom, wait, you can come in. Everything is fine. What do you want to tell us?" Felix asked. My mom peeked in from the side of the door. She looked at us and then came in.

"I just wanted to tell you to come downstairs to eat dinner with us. But I think you guys are not hungry for food. So... maybe next time. Enjoy. Bye." She said and ran out. I put my second hand on my face too, I can't handle this much embarrassment. I then looked at Felix, who was also red because of embarrassment. I chuckled and pulled him in a tight, long hug. He snuggled his face in my chest.

"Let's go downstairs and eat dinner with them," I said, patting his head.

"Naur, I don't want to face them right now." He said, tightening his grip on my waist.

"Okiee, I'll order something for us." He nodded his head. I chuckled at his cuteness. We hugged for 5 minutes, and then I pulled back. I looked at his beautiful freckles and kissed his cheeks.

"I want to kiss each freckle on your face," I said, lovingly looking at him.

"You can't they are a lot." He said, smirking.

"Are you challenging me?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Mhmm." He said, still smirking.

I started kissing everywhere on his face. "Tell me now what do you think I can or not?" I asked between kissing him, and he giggled cutely.

"Stop it, jinnie, I was just kidding. You can. You can, now please stop. It tickles." I stopped kissing him on his cheeks and kissed him on his lips gently for a few seconds and then pulled back.

"Lixiee-ah," I asked he hummed in answer.

"Do you wanna go on our honeymoon?" I asked, looking at his beautiful eyes. He blushed, his freckles faded in a red shade on his cheeks. He nodded and snuggled his face in my neck.

"Minho Hyung asked me to go on a double date vacation with them. Do you know that your bestie is in a relationship now?" I asked, guessing he didn't know. He pulled back quickly, looking at my face.

"Jisung?"

"Hmm." I nodded.

"He is in a relationship? When? With whom?" He asked.

"With Minho Hyung." I smiled, looking at his cute expressions.

"Minho hyung... I don't know him that well yet."

"Ask your bestie yourself about everything when you meet him, lix. Minho Hyung is a warm-hearted man. He is like an elder brother of mine. He can even kill -"

"What?" He asked me with wide eyes.

*Cough* "I mean, he can do anything for his loved one. Don't worry that much." I said, patting his hair and cursing myself in thought. Fuck, It almost slipped from my mouth. Phew.

"Let me tell Minho Hyung that you agree on a double date vacation." He nodded, and I went out of the room and called Minho Hyung.

On call~

"Hyung!"

"Hmm? Did you ask him?"

"Yes, he agrees, but I have a question."

"Shoot."

"Does jisung know about that?"

"About what?"

"That you are a mafia leader?" I asked. He was silent. I waited 2 minutes for him to speak again.

"No, he doesn't know yet."

"But hyung, you should not hide it from him."

"I'm not hiding it. He'll know when I think the time is right. Did you tell Felix about it?"

"No, I didn't tell him about it yet but I'll. I don't like hiding anything from him. It almost slipped out from my mouth today."

"Zip your mouth up. I'll tell you to tell him when the time is right. Do you get it?"

"But- Ok, hyung. Tell me, when are we going on vacation?"

"Tomorrow morning because the day after tomorrow is Jisung's birthday."

"Ok, I'll pack our things now. Take care and please tell him soon so that I'll tell felix about it too. Bye."

"Mhmm." He said and cut the call. It's the first time he cut it without saying bye to me, and it's always me who cuts the call. I think he is upset.

I turned, and felix was standing behind me.

"L-lix, w-what are you doing here?" I asked, stuttering. I'm hoping he didn't hear anything.