2.Contract Marriage

"I have to do something else this time." hyunjin said

The next morning, hyunjin was waiting for felix at the cafe. Felix came a bit late. "Uh! I'm sorry, I'm late."

"Do you know my precious time is waste because of you?"Hyunjin said Felix felt a bit sad.

"I am really sorry," felix said while looking down. Hyunjin doesn't like to talk like that but he has to because he doesn't want to get married. That's why he behaves rudely with every blind date so that they reject him. When he saw felix looking down sadly, he felt bad for him, but felix kept looking down and didn't say a single word.

"Ok, so our parents set us on this blind date because they want us to get married. Do you wanna marry me?" Hyunjin said, looking at felix. Felix was a bit shocked, but then he remembered his mother's condition and that he would be in need of money for her surgery.

"Yes, I want to." Felix said after thinking for some moments.

Hyunjin was shocked because he didn't expect that, but this time, his plan was changed because his mother gave him a warning, so after hearing yes from felix's mouth ,he *sighed* and took a file of paper out from his bag and gave it to felix.
Felix was confused, "what is this?" He asked.

"It is a contract," hyunjin answered.

"What contract?" Felix asked.

"It is a contract that states that after marriage, you are not allowed to interfere with my life, and i will pay all your mother's treatment expenses. If you agree to these terms, sign the contract, and we are going to get our marriage certificate now."

"Now? Are we going to get married right now?" Felix asked he was shocked.

"Yes, Do you have any problem?" Hyunjin said,Felix thought for a second, and then he signed the contract.
"Ok, let's go."

After an hour

Felix couldn't believe that he was married and was holding a marriage certificate in his hand. He was shockingly looking at the certificate sitting in the car when hyunjin entered the car and asked felix, "Where is your house?".

"It's on XXX Street." Felix replied.

"Ok." hyunjin said and started driving.

"Are we going to my house?" Felix asked.

"Yes,you are my husband, so now you are going to shift to my house and live with me." hyunjin answered. Felix still couldn't believe anything, but he was just going with the flow for her mother.