13.Minsung~

Hyunjin's pov

"Yongbokiee, are you ready? Hurry up, we also have to pick your friend up."

"I'm almost ready. Just wait a second, I'm coming down." Felix came running towards me. OH MUH GOD! he is really cute. Was I blind before? I asked myself.

"What is wrong, hyunjin? Why are you staring at me without saying anything? Am I not looking good?" He was looking worried.

"No, no, you're looking perfect way more cuter than you always are, yongbokiee." I was so mesmerised by his beauty that I didn't even notice that I was staring at him without saying anything. His eyes brighten up more than the stars.

"Your eyes are so beautiful, Felix." I chuckled he is really cute. I took a quick look at his face, and he was bright red.
"Cute," I whispered.

"W-What?" He asked me, still bright red.

"Nothing, let's go. We have to pick your friend up too."

"Oh! Okiee, let's go."

On the way, we pick up his friend Jisung. He is really fun to be with. We reached the cinema. I called Minho to find out where he was. He reached before us. We found him in no time because, uhh! Obviously, because of his beauty and charm, everyone admired him. He is a hottie, but only I know how scary he is.

"Hey, hyung," I called him from behind.

"Hey guys, come over here. The movie is gonna start in 15 minutes." Minho said, waving at us.

"Ah! Hey, Minho. How are you, bro?" I hugged him. Well.... he hugged me back surprisingly.

"I'm fine. What about you and..."

"Oh! Here he is, my husband Felix, " I said, pointing towards Felix. "And he is Felix's friend Han Jisung," I introduced him after introducing Felix.

"And Felix, Jisung, he is my childhood friend Lee Minho."

"It's nice to meet you. Can I call you Hyung?" Felix asked, greeting Minho.

"Yeah, no problem, and you're jisung, right?" Minho asked jisung.

"Y-yes, I am han jisung." Jisung said, looking at the floor. Felix told me earlier that his friend is not a social person he is very shy. I think he is gonna be okay with Minho. Let's hope for the best.

"Mmm.. so you're my partner today. You're cute. Let's go watch the movie. You're gonna sit next to me. Let's kick this newly wedded couple out of our way." He then grabbed his hand, leaving me and Felix alone and speechless, looking at them going to watch the movie together.

"So we are left behind," Felix said. I grabbed Felix's hand.

"Let's go. We are gonna enjoy ourselves tonight. The movie is gonna start."

Jisung's pov

I entered the cinema with Felix and his husband, and to my surprise, I got along with his husband pretty well. He called his friend to know where he was, I don't know who they were talking about but would know after a few minutes because we were gonna watch the movie together. I just hope we get along well, too. Hyunjin called him from behind. A boy was standing in all black looking so handsome that I couldn't take my eyes off of him, but when I looked around him, there were a lot of people admiring him. Well, I wasn't the only one who fell for him at first sight, never mind, we went up to him he looked more handsome up close like really hot. But stop jisung, what's wrong with you? Just shut up.

"And you're jisung, right?" He asked, looking at me. I was so shy that I started looking at the floor.

"Y-yes, I am jisung." I said, stuttering a little.

"Mmm.. so you're my partner today. You're cute. Let's go watch the movie. You're gonna sit next to me. Let's kick this newly wedded couple out of our way." He grabbed my hand, pulling me with him. I couldn't process it. Everything was happening so fast. Like, wasn't I gonna watch the movie with my friend? When did it change into me watching a movie with a handsome boy who I don't even know, but I fell for him at first sight, and when did it change into a whole DATE? A-and did he just call me CUTE?!! WHAT?!!!

"Hanniee." Did he just give me a nickname?

"Y-yeah?"

"Is it ok if I call you hanniee?" He asked me. How is he so cute and handsome at the same time? And he is asking permission after calling me that wow.

"Umm... It's fine." I said with a small smile on my face.

"Are you liking this movie? If you're not, we can go to some other place because I don't think it's that fun."

"Our friends are we gonna leave them alone?" I asked.

"C'mon, hannie, they just got married. We should give them some time alone, and..."

"And what?"

"And we just met. I wanna know you and wanna spend more time with you if you are okay with it."

"Hmm... let's go then. Where do you wanna go?" To be honest, I also wanted to spend more time with him, and knowing that he wants to spend too, I'm super happy, and I can feel him happy too he is just like a cat haha! So cute.

"YOU AGREE?!! LET'S GO NOW THEN, there is a cute cat cafe that opened recently, and I really wanna go there," he sounded so excited. He again grabbed my hand, pulling me out of there. We went straight to his car, and it was luxurious. I think he is super rich.

"What do you do, Minho? Your car looks so luxurious, and you too." I was just curious, so I asked.

"I'll tell you later. We are almost there." I noticed his facial expression changed a little. I think he doesn't wanna talk about this, so I just ignored it, too.

We reached the cafe, it was so cute, and the cats were also so cute. From this, I got to know one thing about Minho that he loves cats. He is just like a cat, too, when he is with cats. We spent some of our time playing with adorable cats. But now I have started to feel hungry.

"Are you hungry, haniee?" He asked me, but how does he know that I'm feeling hungry??

"Yes, a little," I said with a smile.

"Then let's eat something. Is there any place you wanna eat something at?"

"No, no special place. You chose."

"OK, let's go to the nearby restaurant."

"Okiee," and yup, he again held my hand, and every time he did this, I felt butterflies all around me.

We reached the restaurant and ordered our food. I was so hungry, so I started stuffing food in my mouth.

"Haha! You are so cute, han jisung. You look just like a squirrel when you're eating, " he said, laughing cutely.

"Evwwy jne twels ee thees"

"Haha! I couldn't understand a single word, hannie, eat your food properly first."

"I said. Everyone tells me this," I pouted a little, saying it again.

"Because you are just like a squirrel. I'm gonna save your name as my little squirrel, haha! You're really cute." He said, ruffling my hair and taking a photo of me eating. My eyes widened after hearing this.

"Your's little squirrel?!"