18.Felix's Mom

Felix's POV

"What's wrong, jinnie?" I asked him.

"Felix, we have to go now." He told me as he started the car.

"To where?" I asked him with a confused look.

"Hospital."

"H-hospital? W-why hyunjin?" I asked, stuttering because the first thing that came to my mind was my mother. Did something happen to her?

"Felix, calm down, inhale from your nose, and exhale from the mouth." I breathed the way hyunjin told me to.

"N-now tell me hyunjin? Did something happen to my mom? Is she alright?" I asked, tears dropping from my eyes.

"Lix, your mother is in the operating room right now." He said, wiping my tears from one hand while driving with the other. "Don't worry, my love. She'll be alright." He said in a comforting voice. I tried to calm myself a little but still couldn't stop crying.

After a while, we reached the hospital. I was sitting on the seats outside the operating room. Hyunjin was talking about something with the receptionist. I was crying a lot, thinking what would happen to my mom. My head was spinning because of crying, and all these things were so stressful. Finally, hyunjin came to me he patted my back, gently telling me to calm down and not to worry. He sat next to me. I hugged him tightly and started sobbing in his arms. He hugged me back, slowly stroking my hair, telling me to calm down, that nothing would happen to her, and to pray for her. He wiped my tears from my face.

"Lix, she will be alright. Don't worry too much, my love. I'm here with you. My parents are back from their vacation, too. I told them about the surgery. They are coming and they will be here soon. Don't worry, nothing will happen to her, lix." I nodded and smiled softly. After some time, hyunjin's parents came. Hyunjin's dad talked about something with hyunjin, and his mother came to me and hugged me. I hugged her back.

"Don't worry, my son, she'll be alright." She said, hugging me.

"R-really, M-mom?" I asked, still crying. I hugged her tightly.

"Yes, yes lixiee she will be fine and will be more energetic than before. Don't worry, my baby." I nodded but still hugged her tightly she patted my head gently. Hyunjin came and sat next to me and held my hand, rubbing his thumb on the back of my hand.

After waiting for almost 3 hours, the doctor came out from the operating room. We quickly stood up, my hand in hyunjin's hand.

"H-how is she, doctor?" I asked, tightening my grip on hyunjin's hand. The doctor sighed. Making me more worried.

"She is out of danger for now." The doctor answered.

"What do you mean by for now?" Hyunjin asked, putting his hand on my shoulder and giving me support.

"She will wake up in an hour. We have to observe her heart condition. We don't know if it's working well or not. We are gonna observe her heart condition for at least a week, and she'll be discharged after that. If we get any issues, we have to do another operation. But for now, I don't think there will be a need for another. You can meet her after a while." The doctor said and patted my shoulder. After that, he left.

"See, lixiee, she is alright. I told you that there is no need to worry." Hyunjin said, holding my face in his hands and looking at me. I hugged him tightly, still having tears in my eyes. After a while, we went in to see my mother. We waited like an hour for her to wake up. And thankfully, she woke up after an hour. I hugged her tightly and started crying in her arms.

"Lix, I'm alright. Don't cry, my baby." She softly said, putting her hand on my back.

"Mom, you don't know how scared I was. What would I do if something happened to you? You know that you are so important to me. Please, from now on, take extra good care of yourself, for me." I said, sobbing in her arms.

"Ok, lixiee, I will, now please stop crying, or I will start crying with you too." She said as a drop of tear fell from her eyes.

"No, no, Mom, please don't cry it's not good for your heart." I quickly wiped my tears from my face. "Look, I'm not crying anymore," I said with a soft smile on my face.

Then hyunjin came and back hugged me. "Mom, get well soon. You also have to lecture lixiee on crying like that." Hyunjin said, still hugging me from the back. I chuckled and hit his arm playfully. "Ahh! Mom, did you see this? Please get well soon and stand up for me against your son." Hyunjin said dramatically, holding his arms where I hit him. Everyone started laughing at his dramatic ass.

Soon, the doctor came again to check her heart condition. Hyunjin asked me to go home, but I didn't agree. Then my mom also told me to go home and rest a bit.

"Lixiee, go home with hyunjin and rest, baby." My mom told me, but I shook my head in disagreement.

"Lix, your mother is right. Go home and rest. Me and hyunjin's dad are here for your mother. Don't worry about us. We slept on our flight. So, now we are not tired. We are here for her, go and rest, then come back tomorrow after breakfast. At that time, we will go home for rest. Like this, we will company your mother without any problems." Hyunjin's mom said, I thought for a second, then took a look at my Mom and quickly hugged her.

"Ok," I said, pouting a little because I didn't wanna leave her, but what hyunjin's mom said made sense.

After that, I went home with hyunjin. I took a shower first, and hyunjin took one after me. I was sitting on the bed resting my back on the bed. Hyunjin came out shirtless with wet hair. I blushed a little and closed my eyes, putting my hands on my face.

"Did you like what you saw?" Hyunjin asked with a smirk on his face coming towards me. I looked at him through the ends of my fingers, still my hands on my face covering my red cheeks. He came and took my hands off of my face and intertwined his fingers with mine. I blushed even more. He gently placed a kiss on my forehead and ruffled my hair. I looked at him lovingly, thinking how am I so lucky to have him?

"Thank you, hyunjin," I said, looking at his beautiful face.

"For what, love?" He asked, looking at my face, our eyes locked.

"For staying with me during hardships, for not letting me lose hope, for not letting me feel alone, for supporting me, for encouraging me, for telling me that mom will be alright, for taking care of her hospital expenses, for loving me, for everything. Thank you, hyunjin, for coming into my life." I said as a tear drop fell from the corner of my eye on my cheek.

"Felix, I'm your husband. You are my love of life. Your hardships are my hardships, too. Never mention these things ever again. I love you and will support you forever. I will do anything for you, my love." He said as he kissed the spot where my teardrop fell and kissed both of my eyes. "Never cry again. I don't like seeing these beautiful, starry eyes shedding tears." He softly whispered near my ear. I hugged him tightly, and he hugged me back.

"Now rest, lix. we also have to go to the hospital tomorrow." He said, pulling out of the hug. I pouted because he pulled out too soon. He kissed my pout and went to his side of the bed, leaving me a blushing mess behind.

"Come here." He said, pulling me towards himself by my waist. He put blankets over us and hugged my waist. I hugged him back. His chin was on my head and his arms were around my waist, my face was on his chest, and my arms hugged him tightly. After a while, I fell asleep listening to his heartbeats.