ch 7

Bulma POV

Those idiots just left me here in this cave thinking I would be safe here while they got themself killed. Why is this not working

Bang bang

Rubish piece of garbage, hu hu hm fu......

After hitting the kami ship for 5 minutes bulma goes inside a cave. I wonder what others are doing while I am fixing this junk to go back home. She then gets serious and fixes that junk after an hour. But it still didn't work as she forgot that thing doesn't have fuel to do space travel.

[Ciel: she is not the delicate lady that she calls herself.

Chloe: hey there Ciel, what are you doing here, and where is sensei?

Ciel: he is busy and do you want some tea?

Author: and there she goes to have some drinks again.]

Meanwhile, our main characters have left according to the plan to find Bulma, while Gohan and others are left with Vegeta to protect the dragon balls that Vegeta has.

Krillin: so what should we call ourselves?

Gohan: oh oh how about 4-star generals.

Vegeta: (embarrassed and angry) Nope na nill we are definitely not calling ourselves that.

Dende: then how about 4 guardians of the namek?

Vegeta: (fuming with anger) Who asks you baby Yoda?

Denda: that so not my name.

Vegeta: everyone, be quiet (how come I have to babysit these morons) and lower your power level, or some random guy will find us. Special you kid.

Krillin: hey I am so not a kid.

Vegeta: shut it, whan a be nampa.

After a few minutes, they finally reached the place where Vegeta hid all the dragon balls. But surprise surprise; the Power Rangers.......oh sit wrong script.

Gyinu force has successfully tracked Vegeta and others.

Gohan is almost petrified in fear upon noticing the squad's power levels, and Krillin berates himself for not listening to Vegeta. In an attempt to separate the Dragon Balls again, Vegeta throws the one in his grasp far away from the group. However, in the time it takes Gohan and Krillin to turn around to follow the ball's path, Burter has already retrieved it.

Vegeta (realizing they don't stand a chance of fleeing, orders Krillin): destroy the Dragon Ball, you moron.

Krillin: wait no what about my friends,

Vegeta: what about my immortality? Now do what I say.

Krillin: ( still angry about his weakness)

Once again, their attempts to stop the Ginyu Force are foiled as Guldo uses his powers to freeze that moment in time and retrieve the ball. As Vegeta sees this, he realizes that the rumors about Guldo are true.

Krillin: we should run away. If we live we might have a chance.

Vegeta: don't be stupid they are here to kill us Running is pointless and fighting is only our way out.

Meanwhile, Recoome, Jeice, Burter, and Guldo play Rock-Paper Scissors to decide who gets which opponent. As they repeatedly reach a tie.

Gohan: (asks Vegeta) We should take this opportunity to escape with Dende?